Tbone

Unclench buthole chakra,find your center and realign chi

Somehow when you get in a hot car at a gas station and the fans whine up to jet speed before starting your car, it attracts all sorts of redneck/tard streetracers attention and they seem to think they are back in fantasy "need-for-speed-furious-5-asshole-mode" and shenanigans just happen.

clutch fan seems to just work without all that drama, but you can't run it when the motor is off.

Dope thanks Gordo, and Hahahaha this is definently true, but yea didn't even think about not being able to run when cars off good point

Serialnine guy's had a car show/bbq.

I won a trophy.Met some super cool people.Saw some crazy cars.

Really hope they make this event an anual one.

Hoping some pics will come out

I never brought a camera.

My dad took these pics.

Dope you won!? Car looks sick as always, I want to see some pics from the show too like of Gerard's Gs or the ls

Fucking rad man, sorry I didn't stay to see you get the trophy! Glad they all didn't go to over-the-top mom-and-dad sponsored cars!

^^Thanks Nac^^ It was good meeting you man!!

!No I placed second.R32 4dr one 1st place.Still totally unexpected.I showed up not thinking I would win anything.There was alot of nice cars there.

I was amazed of the level of appreciation the X8 received.

Really couldn't have asked for a better night.I was happy and even more happy that i got the car back home in one piece.Had cops fucking with me,my drunk buddy riding shotgun egging me on to drive like a maniac.Good times.

Here's the only pics I could find so far from the show.

Here's some more pics of the block party.

Here's one of Nac's ride.He drove out from the Island.

Thanks Tuner.That wagon is really fucking nice.

Yes likewise Chris,it was good to finally meet the man behind the myth.Your a60 is to fucking cool man!!!

oh, i dont exist. thanks for the compliments on the supra! people dont like to take pictures of it it seems lol.

that other cressida that adrian built a long time ago, finally made a home just up the street from me oddly enough. that car has seen better days :(

wish he would take it drifting at least so the ugliness could be 'justified' i guess thats the word?

what? are u in vic battleaxe?...and fuck off, I'm trying to get it back to its prime...just waiting on some s9 parts....

Just cought he '66-ish Failane........

Want !

Thanks Mark&bastard

Just to be clear it's not a k&n sticker.It say's I&I.

This Infinity has the sickest fucking fender work known to man.If I ever do fender work agian it must look like this.

Stock calipers & rotors ?

C'mon Man !

eca501f82483cf063f73045316c8c2a1.jpg

I know I need to upgrade.

Broke ass cressida club man.It's actaully a miracle that this car has come this far.Still a long way to go.

Shit's not looking to hot right now either.Not working and waiting on unemployment checks=Fail town 9000

Oh, I know.........

Been trying to save enough for a new driveshaft, paint, and a real stand-alone (that isn't 10 years old).

Takes time :(