Tbone

Unclench buthole chakra,find your center and realign chi

Thanks for the kind words guys.I was expecting a fucking "stop posting still hardpark shit pics of your pile in basicly the same damn place and from the same fucking angles with the same shitty kmart disposal camera.

Kyle I hear you I like gold wheels on black as well.I also like full polish and sometimes regret not having used the inner barrels with the stepped lips full polish aluminum look versus the hindu gold face.But i like it.Those wheels will also hopefully being going onto another project oneday anyways.

Chris I feel you.Time and time agian I regret not just using the factory sheet metal on the rear quarters,and just did a really nice agressive roll and pull.Kinda like what Alex Lee did when he first got his cresta.Whatever fuck it.Should have,would have,could have.

When I shaved the moldings I also thought about keeping the sharp edged bodyline that runs on the top of where the side moldings sit.Fuck it I said.I like it smooth like a nice vagina.

As far as the headlights and marker lights yes everything will be wrapped black,including the tailights.Grill issues will be adressed.Minor fucking detail,bigger fish to fry.Interior is a whole other project,fml.Also need to get the roof wing on that shit.

Car is a constant work in progess ,never ending project,funded by a shoe string budget.Appreciate the love guys.Ironic because this car has been fueled on hatred lol.

*10th edit.Rue thanks for the inside infromation.Rear fender work is an ebay abortion powerd by a strong marijuana high.Serves it purpose.Swallows 18x11j -17 like a saturday night susie.

i like your reflection in the pictures, its a nice touch 10/10 would not fuck with haha

Thanks man.I can't wait to get the side skirts on and get some serious summer seat time in this bad boy.

Wow stop hardparking jesus what are you some sort of douche?

loljk you have one of my favorite looking x8's

anyone that doesn't want to see any/all pics of this car probably needs his mancard revoked.

The ford exhaust tip has me confused, but I want to use one. Lol.

The only thing wrong with your pictures is that you should have had some naked chick's reflection in them.

Really could care less about seeing your ugly face.......

So go pay some whore to strip, and do some re-snaps :)

Gordo,Knaked chick reflection pics will happen in due time.

Kind of hard to find naked chick car modeling on unemployment checks lol.

I'd settle for reflections of your mother.........

^^Thanks man^^

C'mon Gordo .You like seeing my miserable cunt face.

Front 18x9j -17

Rear 18x11j -17

I have some 17x13j +30 Volk wheels for the rear I bought off Gordo that will be going on this car in the fall.

Still have to find something cool to run in the front.

These appeal to the inner redkneck in me

http://www.ballistic-wheels.com/mickey-thompson-hr1-polished-18-x-15.5-inch-wheels:mickey-thompson-hr1-18-15-5

Crazy sizing 18x15.5j -53

Fucking pretty cheap to.Just a pipe dream though to wide,plus rubber is fucking insanely expensive once you start going that wide.

^^Those are fucking sweet^^

I will probably never buy those Mt's.Unless I had some serious big power to push them.They would be cool for a friday night drag set up.

They would be nice just to have in the garge.Fuck they would even make a sweet coffee table lol.

Yeah when I get the 17x13j Volks cv pros on the car I will be investing in some adjustable rear arms and will be running some demon camber.

Right! Iv always had dirty dirty fantasies about those things. But FUCK YES! Not enough people do aggressive camber, huge wheels and mad fender work I love it!!

They don't do it hear becuase it's not practictal,people are to conservative ect.whatever.The human race is a disease lol.

In Japan however.there are no fucks given.I think I might just become an english teacher over there one day.

Yea it makes me sad and doesn't give me much hope for the us scene as a whole. Just groups here and here that stay true to the real style. That would be awesome I have dreams like that too but I also want to sick around and show some people what you can really do

95% of people who try to play with tuner cars end up driving a minivan daily withing 5 years.

My hat is off to Tore, and his serious build.

Don't think he will ever join the 95%.

Dropped the car off at AES.Automotive exporting services.The owner Paulo does awesome work .

Installed my aluminum radiator,racing thermostat,got the e -fans running properly.

Cools like a fucking champ now even when beating on the car.Super fucking happy.

Had the car out today and fucking destroyed my badgeless grill because of my own shitty workmanship.Fucking thing had two half threaded screws holding it in,and i never adressed the issue,knowing it was going to fall of,and it did today while i was cruising down the street and ran over the fucking thing.Super fucking mad at myself ffs.Luckily i have a back up grill but still ffs.

Will post more pics once my gf gets back from cali and I have access to a digital camera.

Also can't wait for my gf to back because i bought those cresta rain gaurds off gordo and got them shipped to where my gf is at.

and the real reason you want your gf back comes out hahaha, car looks fucking sick I love when the full kits on!

Ps. What fans you runnin by the way? And what your temps stay at cruzin/boosting

Before i ran a stock rad dual flex-a-lite slim fit e fans and some 2jz thermostat.Car ran at like 190F - 200F when beating on it.

Got some a/c work done and the guy fucked everything up.Car was basicly on one fan and he put a shitty 7m thermostat in.Car would run 200f-210f shit would even hit 220f in baking summer heat with heavy boosting and hard driving.It would come back down to 200-210 but still i wasn't very happy.

This was scary I was really worried I cooked my head gasket and such running the car this hot.

Now I have both fans running again .They come on at like 165f.Im running a megan racing mk3 rad,mishimoto low temp thermostat,and the car holds solid at 170f almost to cold even when beating on the car.Factory temp gauge sits below half and doesn't budge.

These fans are a fucking ripp off and only got them because I swung a good deal on them.Your best bet would be ford taurus e fans out of your local junk yard.

A lot of people in Japan use the Caddy dual fans.

I never had any problems with my flexlite twin set-up.

Caddy dual fans? Any info compared to what taurus fans put out? And yea the flex lite setup has always seemed over prices to me, I have some tiny ass bullshit fans and I'm guessing a stock thermostat and my car like to chill at 180 at night just cruising so something needs to change, I kinda want to try a clutch fan with the ls400 clutch/pulley assembly. 165 sounds like a dream to me lol

Caddy dual fans? Any info compared to what taurus fans put out? And yea the flex lite setup has always seemed over prices to me, I have some tiny ass bullshit fans and I'm guessing a stock thermostat and my car like to chill at 180 at night just cruising so something needs to change, I kinda want to try a clutch fan with the ls400 clutch/pulley assembly. 165 sounds like a dream to me lol