Tbone

Unclench buthole chakra,find your center and realign chi

Moved the car out of storage today to a place that does not cost me $100 a month for outside storage.

Got caught in 4 different weather patterns.sun,rain,hail,snow.

Did some hard parking.

Your car gives me a hard-on !

What are your plans for a grill ?

Gordo grill is a kouki that I debadged.

I also have zenki grille.

Yeah G cruising will be sic as fuck.Kev's UCF20,your GS.Mikeys X83,and whoever else can hang.

^^Thanks man.Rear quarters could have turned out better if I would have sculpted the original sheet metal.Shoulda,woulda,coulda,lol.Should look cool with the 17x13j volks .^^

where your skirts at? or did i not read?

car is lookin fab. i like the molding delete on the bumper

Man I'm so lazy I haven't put the side skirts on yet.

They will be on the car once I get my new radiator/thermostat in,get the fans working properly,catalytic converter removed, dual 3 inch exhaust tips ,new spark plugs,oil change,xm skid plate installed,dyno tune,3 month insurance,carbon wrap and clearcoat roof wing install,new windshield,new brake pads,fix ebrake ect.

Got some exhaust work done today.....Backed into a concrete sign pad at the exhaust shop fml.Luckily it's not that bad. :unsure:

You have just made up my mind, my car is getting cameras at all 4 corners, and a monitor somewhere.

I don't want to be fixing glass all the time.

Yeah back up cams and monitors is a good idea.

I need to invest in some.

I also need to stop driving like Wang Chung

Side skirts are staying off until all hoist work is complete.Plus I figured it would be easier to drive it on and offf the dyno machine without side skirts.

So I finally got around to putting my skid plate on.

Got an oil change,drove around town.Got stared down by police ect....I think they love my cracked windsheild.Had a crack head down in skid row who tried playing chicken with the car.Needless to say he lost lol.

Anyways as always I took some hardpark douchebage shots.

Yes I know the grill fits like shit,and looks janky.Theres only one or two screws holding it in right now.Couldn't be bothered to fuck with it because the car still needs the radiator to be installed,and that's going to be a bit of a show considering space is tight.Anyways blah blah blah another month or so and I will be daily driving this cunt.Im on unemployment right now so cash is itight.As always but things are coming together slowly.

Pictarz... :hammer:

Idk why but your exhaust just looks photo shopped to me

Lol photo shop.Like I could ever figure out how to work that shit.I'm fucking pretty inept when it comes to life in general.Especially inept when it comes to tech shit.

No the exhaust is a ford f150 exhaust tip that I found lying around my buddies shop.

Dual 3.5 inch stainless tips with a slash cut welded to a y pipe that runs out of a magnaflow can that is connected to a full 3 inch stainless exhaust.3inch dp stock twins gay.

There you see a pic of the abortion muffler/tip set up.Just looks really fugly from certain angles.

I'm such a fuckin sucker for black cars with gold wheels

the thing i like best about your car is that it follows a theme, nothing looks like a tacked-on afterthought. some of the details don't necessarily appeal to me - like the filled body line, smoked/painted reflectors in the headlights and not the corners, janky grille fit - but it's really hard to argue with the outcome of the elements when they come together. i especially like that it's black w/ red interior and gold centers on the wheels.

Cut the mounts off the grill, put some tabs on the hood, and mount it there, Benz style.

Went to a car meet tonight... your rear fender work came up. Just thought you should know...