JZXProject
Tbone

Unclench buthole chakra,find your center and realign chi

Im trying to fit some 275 tires on the rear, and got to find what back spacing for a 10 wide wheel. I got TEIN Coilovers, going to.be lower not slammed like stance look. So u would say i may not need flares.

deff don't need flares... depends on what offset and look you are going for... how much camber youre gonna run... I run 245/40/18 on an 18x10 +20 I dunno the "backspacing" with 0 camber but I cut the inner fender out and have a decent pull

^^This x9000^^

Im not sure about clearance to the coilover but you could deff fit am 18x10 +30ish with a 275 and 0 camber with minor fender work and depending on your height you may not need to cut out the inner skins

you def dont need flares i run a 285 35 18 with no camber you just have to cut out the inside of the fender

^^Let's see some fucking pics people^^

Talk is cheap.I want to see images.Help a brother out.

Half ass update time.

Would have called this thread the world's slowest build thread,but someone on here has already done that.

Body of car finally got sprayed... Pics are shit camera phone pic's my buddy who sprayed the body took.

Was at the shop last night .Wish I would had taken some pics.Car is one quarter assembled sitting on the vsx, and looks fucking crazy.Can't wait to get the rest of the little shit sprayed i.e. door handles,mirrors,hood squirters,grille,rear bumper,and side skirts,roof wing.Fml I will never do a complete color change on a car agian.If I would have painted this thing the stock white I would be driving it right now FFS.

Been working out of town.Basically been off the fucking grid completely.

In town for a couple of days.Major jzxp withdrawals.

Back to work on tuesday gonna miss you guys.I will be back in 30 days or less with some more progress updates.

Build progress is slow and painful.Here are a couple pics my buddy took,shitty cellphone shite.

Shop whore hard park status ftw...

Possibly some of the best x83 body work and paint. Good job. I'm going to be intimidated to reveal mine when I clearcoat it in my DIY garage setup tonight :/

Got back early.Got some more stuff done.Door handles and,Mirrors are on,window trim and exterior trim is all back on,taillights are in,rear bumper is on,interior is fully assembled

Next on the list,mount front bumper,paint and mount side skirts,paint and mount roof wing,put the grill back in.

Then try to maintain my sanity which is depleting at a very rapid rate.Get the car out of the fucking body shop and back to a mechanic shop to install my aluminum radiator and new thermostat. Fix my fan kunundrum the air conditioning shop created when getting my ac going.Need to replace the front windshield,buy a car cover.Get the car stored somewhere warm and dry and wait out this horrible Vancouver fall/winter weather.

as much as you are a douche tbone, thats a pretty fucking tits ride you got there.

Tbone, you should move to Texas, as it's just getting cool enough to work on cars now.

Moved the car out of the body shop and into the storage facility.Stop by S9 headquarters on the way.Had a sneak peak at the X83 wide fenders that are in the works.Mind blowingly sick.Will be putting down a deposit for a set really soon.

They are making front fenders.No rears