Hachi Ichi

X-81, blue on blue thats fucking ross.

Wasn't referring to that but thanks for the clarification... I was referring to the attempt at being funny... "jdmtytefanboicorolla"

You're fucking retarded

actually you guys are smashing dicks over nothing.

the word that makes up the first part of his username, h@chi, converts to "jdmtytefanboicorolla" thanks to some forum wizardry that has been in place for years now.

**jdmtytefanboicorolla** - because I don't believe anything on this forum anymore...

Please make frp copies of sharknose,and keep us poor folk at jzxp updated ffs.

Car sounds really nice.Reminds me of the sounds you hear when watching those old car roll out japanese old school car show vids.

OK, I can see where the sound may differ, with the GReddy set having shorter primaries, and secondaries.

I have to take your word on it, that they were the only thing changed, and not something else on the system along with them.

If there was ANYTHING different on the rest of the exhaust, then you are really retarded.

And you have still to explain the 1950's truck shifting routine..........

1950s truck routine has stuck with me I don't know why, watch too many Mikami Old Car meet exit videos. It's retarded as hell but oh well.

The sound is far different and I had money to spend on headers, on a 1G, anything I do doesn't make sense anyway as it's a 1G.

cbf with long nose copies, Easy to do at home If you can weld, they are popping up all over the place + I wouldn't trust frp to last for this as without bracing, wind would tear it to shit.

Gordo, the pipe is the same for the rest except I ridded the factory van muffler thing for a reso. TRUST gets close but not the equal length scream I want when i depress the loud pedal.

If you like it, cool. It's not done so keep checking back to see the biggest waste of cash on the forum.

probably a good time to ask for a User name change.

"gxofauckland" if I can have that

if not, then pick one, the fan boy shit has ended.

"factory van muffler thing" - LoL

Na, probably doesn't have a thing to do with it..........

Anyway, go for it !

Get some forged pistons, good rods, and make some boost.

You will probably make more power than any of the 1JZs here.

Of course, say good by to your diff & trans :(

trans will be fine gordo, didn't you notice he swapped in one from a peterbilt?

G diff is sweet, W55 will take the complete absence of torque. A 58 isnt overly expensive either.

also I ran TRUST with a straight pipe, didnt like it.

Hydrolocked my old 1G.

got another for 200 bucs with loads of free spares.

I swapped it over bit by bit each week and it finally goes again.

Still good Mizuno Sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ySWVQ1ckco

Finally found my favourite wheels which is reason enough to get of the MK-I bandwagon.

Focus Racing Spoke.

14' 6/7 A.

will get 6 rebarrel to 9 A

7 will get a 8 mm slip on spacer for now until 8.5 A rebarrel later.

Not a lot else has happened to it really.

11046884_1031443030207837_23352624786369

Man my 1g was such a dog. Did any of the modifications make it any better?

Nothing makes it better. There is simply no way to make 1Gs fast south of 10k. In saying that, power is not the attraction to 1Gs. A 71 owner in JP (shiro) runs a 1.5G-GT which is 2.4 L stroke and bore with a TD05 I believe. It is about as worked as 1G GT go and it just touches 400 whp (remember its now a 2.4)

thought they built them specifically for the sound? where are you on the addition of the bike throttle?

It is specifically for sound yes. Bike throttle and everything else took a seat when I Hydrolocked it. Need to replace the slit spoiler and find a cheap enough Cresta OE lip to run before I continue. The MOVE also needs shit done to it as well

11894446_1038462686172538_87738289736372

h@chi, converts to "jdmtytefanboicorolla" thanks to some forum wizardry that has been in place for years now.

You're welcome

probably a good time to ask for a User name change.

"gxofauckland" if I can have that

if not, then pick one, the fan boy shit has ended.

I read this as go-f-auckland. I reread and saw you're again using engine X chasis x location. NO. NO NO NO NO. You've been around a while. Figure your own shit out before we have a renaming party for you.

Alright, How about "Orinoco" ?

Golf_Auckland seemed ok, but Seeing as I needed to choose for myself.

Well it seems I finally got in trouble for driving it (as expected)

I need to sort the rail damage out and find some smaller rears to get it legal again.

May pull the livery, I'm not sure yet. But seeing as the Focus Spokes will be on soon, change may be cool.

I do like the Early Cresta bumper with normal front which is kind of tempting me to go all simple style on it.

A bit like this.

12032622_1046628928689247_37105768403770

12006692_1046628308689309_37080301598850

this thing is awesome, great job

Can you not find a mechanic to pass it as is? ...I of course properly return my car to factory spec every time I get a VI (BC equivalent of the same thing)...but I, uh, hear, that mechanics can be chill with the correct persuasions of beer/$...

needs to go to a VTNZ or a certified place that can do Pink Sticker removals and it seems MOST are quite keen to do the right thing. I've been recommended a few places which are chill however I think my rail damage will cause some shit. No way I'd pass with long nose though.