Okidriftjr

My progress with the old panic attack ride

As many of you know I am the new owner of zoku's car which is Matt's old car.

Here is what I have been doing with her lately.

Got the car a few months ago with the intent on driving her on weekends and events. Since the factory e brake assy was removed when I got it I have been gathering all the stuff I need to do the hydro/ drift brake install. Pics of that install will come when I have all the parts.

I also got one of Lucas's front ends and side skirts ( waiting on the rears to be finished).

post-3973-0-36368500-1371656419_thumb.jpg

post-3973-0-32487700-1371657317_thumb.jpg

I have a lot more pictures but I am being limited on my jpg posting.

I agree color matching them would make them look even more odd. I had to do something to fit wider tires in the back.

I cut the shapes out first with card board and then added resin to the inside of the card board to make them rigid. I laid fiber glass over the top then separated the card board when it cured. They are not very thick but quite solid for as thin as they are. Far from perfect but I'm not an artist by any means.

I like the "can do" attitude. Either keep working the artistry until it's right, or buy a set of ZG flares off ebay for $200 and make them work.

Love the aero. I'm getting mine soon. As for the flares, I would say colour match, because I'm OCD and cant stand mismatched things. What are you currently doing for a rear? Stock bumper?

Yeah, pretty much running the factory usdm rear bumper for now.

Front flares are rad, rears are off something fierce.

Nice thing about home brew parts, they are easier to make a second time due to the learning process.

BOBs (Bolt-On-Boys) never get smarter.

I appreciate the input. As I said I am far from an artist, therefore the input helps me figure out what to change. If I didn't want opinions I wouldn' t post here.

rear wheel arch looks ok from a distance but you cut the line too high on the front. that's my advice. take it for what its worth...