Sign in to follow this  
ChargedMk3

Update on the X8

Finally getting my feet wet with my Cressida. Im used to working on MK3 supras, must say that Cressida are easier to work on. still love them both.

I posted this in the "WTB" on my looking for suspension post.... but figured id post here to show it in the proper section.

photo201_zpsa4077b86.jpg

Got new KYB struts front and rear, plus Suspension Technique S14 lowering springs for 60 bucks. Car only has 96xxx miles and rides fantastic now. next up is a 5spd swap, and replacing the stock blinkers with ES300 foglights and then doing some sort of relocation for the blinkers elsewhere. The car has 97' Lexus SC400 wheels which seem to fit quite nicely. Might need to pull the fender slightly in the front but its rides fine with no rubbing currently.

faggot

btw, wrong section for this too, faggot. I was right with the tardmk3 comment obviously as it took you self admittedly a year to figure out how to use the internet to your advantage. And now you're posting an update on your project in the technical section instead of the build type/showoffs thread section where you show off what you're doing, ie update, etc. Faggot. Dumb supra faggot. Dumb supra super faggot.

hahahahaha. my day's been made. so here's what i'm seeing: stock car with 5 speed swap and s chassis suspension sitting on oem Lexus wheels. i kind of like that color so i'm going to leave you with some wisdom to consider: if you keep the 7M in your car, for the love of fuck's sake don't say anything about it. nobody wants to hear that shit, especially the lame excuse that it's due to budget or whatever. you've been lurking long enough to know this. there's definitely no excuse other than money since this forum has basically everything you need to know to handle swapping your car, you know, being dedicated to the subject and all.

the only thing i'm impressed by here is how many times you've been burned for the same thing, yet you come back for more every time. i guess that's something.

I'm with Kyle, dumb super fagot.......

Sell the Mkthree, the no-money problem solved !

Mkthree gone, insurance goes way down.

I'm going to do a 1uz swap. Already have the doner car. So no, the 7M won't be staying in the car. But for now it's fine to cruise as a daily.

I pay 180 a month for my Cressida, my supra, and my 2012 tacoma. So there is no need to sell the supra. insurance isn't a problem. And neither is my income, I just like to save money where I can.

There are thread here that explain that owning a Cressida is the wrong thing to do,

if you want to save money, gas, your relationship with your boyfriend, or your sanity.

I can tell from your avitar, you don't fit in here, probably never will.

Buy my mk2 w58 setup for super cheap and go beat the shit out of it right now. :thumbsup: You want to be cool, right?

Or stay stock and and dd this thing which makes no sense at all unless your drive with a bunch of people who smoke all the fucking time. I guess would justify the shitty gas and unreliability issues.

Unless you live in Australia

I didn't know you were an avitar psychic Gordo, all knowing about what they represent and what not... hmmm.... better make a living off that and join the circus or some shit? hahaha! Good thing I dont really give a fuck what you think, otherwise I would I have left by now? Right? right. so go blow smoke up someone else's asshole who cares what the fuck you think because, As I told Kyle, I obviously can take everyones bullshitery and douchbaggery, and Im not leaving. As well as the fact that if you dont like me, think im gay, assume Im a retard and dont like my supra.... then stay the fuck out of anything with my name on it. If not then dont get all butthurt and pissy when you read something you dont like you dumb mother fucker lol You 2 make me laugh, complaining about shit you open up and read purposely on your own :) but hey... have your fun, youre so smart.

Hater, how much do you want for the w58 set up? I have a local guy with the parts pretty readily available and it wouldnt make sense unless the price is right? What all does your setup consist of? PM me if youd like. I have paypal so if I like and its a good price I'll buy.

Yup, 100% short bus material here.

Another 'special' fanboy student.

I'm not butt hurt in the least, just calling it as I see them.

Gordo, stfu, he gets it. I am trying to make some fucking money up in here nigga.

Go for it.

I make money off non-JZXP types all the time.

haha we don't assume you're a retard you've proved that. Everytime I see your name here I click it and it always gives me a good laugh.

Works for me Pyle and Gordick. Maybe one day soon you will both learn to shut the fuck up or suck each others dicks to keep yourselves occupied instead of trolling the forums to make yourselves feel better. But in the meantime feel free the flame me, get butthurt, scream rant and rave asmuch as you like over how stupid you think or, or any other noob is.... it gives everyone a nice show to laugh at the noob. Nothing new and happens here everyday.

I'm still waiting for faggedMk3's jza80 front bumper conversion.........

Fucking moron.

Another faggot with a supra, big surprise there. Everyone knows supras are just dick magnets thats why faggots drive them. We have 1 girl member and now we have 1 special ed faggot member now too. Nothing wrong with that, cant change who you are, does make your writing pretty unpleasant to read though.