joooeone1

Fucking tired of someone actually making a aero kit for cheap

good for you tbone but not every one lives in canada

well i think its just another option,and if someone is intrested cool if not its cool to im not gonna ake a living out of it thats why i have my job

plus, since when is variety a bad thing? you want to have 2 options for aero or more?

i think it's funny we have a NAFTA thing going on with aftermarket body for the cressida. when is someone going to do proper box overs instead of blisters? i'm in for that.

its not mitch aero its, justin lucas....it looks cool i only wish it had more lip..........well what about this when when you buy a bumper it will include a tour of tijuana and I will supply the best beer, hookers, weed and some awesome tacos how about that

when is someone going to do proper box overs instead of blisters? i'm in for that.

This !

I like it. If you add the vents to the front count me out but otherwise probably count me in. I just want front bumper and side skirts for under $500. Rear bumpers are for show cars.

it sounds cool I'm gonna try and fix the bumper and make it rounder because its gonna cost me some extra money and time but I will definitely fix the corner and make it shorter on the front kinda like the bn kit 2

i only wish it had more lip..........well what about this when when you buy a bumper it will include a tour of tijuana and I will supply the best beer, hookers, weed and some awesome tacos how about that

Now you are speaking my language lol.

well let me know im down for some jzxp members in tijuana

I like it. I like that more people are making kits. Any kit someone designs is going to look similar to another kit. But variety is key.

I would love to try and make my own aero, but i don't know the first thing to start and im lazy.

Isn't bloodredsrt4 with the vinyl wrapped x8 making areo too? hes going the style i want, but i know its not everyones style

wreckstreet.jpg

6275631146_a49e15e4b0_o.jpg

Your kit looks good though. I think everything that needed to be said, was said. make it a bit rounder and fill in the gaps. Im also curious how it would look on a mark 2 front. Im also wondering about the height. how low is it in relevance to the rocker panel? (just choosing that as a reference point) Wondering the height compared to other kits

I will have to check measurements tomorrow.... one question where those the s9 bn and other kits mount to?...... does it mount from the original metal bumper?

But I would suspect there will be more Cressida fronts than jdm fronts. And it's a lot easier for jdm front guys to cut a piece out, than it would be for Cressida guys to add a piece there.

I feel the same way about vents, kind of.......

You could make a mold off the one with vents though, and then fill in the vents on the master, and make a second mold without vents.

Or sell pre-molded vent plugs, and charge extra for them. Leave it up to the end user to bond them in.

The side vents on my BN type-1 were molded to accept the X9 turn signals, but I see few people doing that.

Don't like big-ass, vents to no where. Looks too ricer to me.

you could just make it to fit kouki 240sx turn signals i feel like they get that kinda shape and every a-hole has them for sale aftermarket wise.

for the vent though the group a vent sticks out and its not flush with the bumper same with those other ones so not filling them in using the same mold probably wouldnt work out.

I dig it, way to go OP on making your own shit. Round it off, fix gap, and drop panties.

Buddy of mine is selling D-Max S-chassis type 3 style aero like the one THUG posted. $850 for the whole kit. If i had the cash i'd be able to modify the S13 stuff to make a plug for a mold. Done that kinda stuff before with a shop i used to work for. Mainly for vented hoods. If the BN Sports style aero aint done by the time im looking for aero, i might just hack up S13 aero for myself.

Dear god please do a better job then this.....

257389_543708458866_213501452_31456817_1

Sorry Roy but that shit was ugly...

well the front bumper is done i will be mounting it tomorrow and doing a bash bar to heres some picks

2013-06-25_17-31-40_762_zpsa8aed406.jpg

the mold

2013-06-25_17-32-44_757_zpsa7b61ad5.jpg

2013-06-25_17-32-08_129_zps6631d716.jpg