Sign in to follow this  
j3st3r62

Need help with 1jz vvti harness

i dont see your intro. that's gonna be a prob. link to it if you got deleted and restarted your account. otherwise, make one.

Or bad things will happen..........

I'll answer them. Go fuck yourself, first. Second, get a tsrm ewd for your car. Third, fucking look on the god damn internet. JZS171/jzx100 should be same pinouts. As far as help from there, pay someone.

PS: If you got the drive by wire throttle, you're a gay. A super gay. I'd convert tb and ecu to jzx100.

Oh yeah. You suck.

your next post better be in that intro thread to bring it up to jxzp quality. else you can continue lurking and hope someone answers your questions... eventually.

if making an intro is too hard then try using the internet

Its not that its too hard to make an intro its just that they dont need to be a little bitch about it... ok i forgot to make one let me kno and ill fix it. No need for this shit... also no need for a smart ass answer.. im not some dumbass who doesnt know anything amd expects an answer for everything.. the only reason i posted here was to ask for some help after looking all over the web..... id also like to see one of them come talk to me like that in person instead of hiding behind a screen and see what happens...

lol calling us trolls on our own forum. yup, this whole site is a trap to lure in unsuspecting x chassis dickriders and bend their dreams over like an angry drunken stepfather before going in dry the night before prom. that's right, now Justin will know that you're a slut and you can't tell anyone how you really lost it.

i thought our reputation was pretty well known?

idk took me about ONE FUCKING SEARCH you lazy faggot. ONE TIME ON THE SAME INTERNET AS YOU! tHEY EVEN HAVE IT HERE! searches to find. Pretty sure 171/110 are pretty close to the same if they aren't. And if you got that source from the internet that they're not, then who's to say they're right and I'm not? BUT!... I'm not sure because dbw is for fags. Also, you could get out the harness, strip it down and make sure what everything is by physically tracing it. The fact that you.ve had the car and 1j kicking aroiund for about a year makes me and others think there has been no effort on your part. We're probably right. Gameface came here. He said what up, this is what I'm building. He said what up, I'm swapping vvti now. He said what up, I'm swapped. In weeks. Now you're like come see me IRL because I'm mad people haven't given me a handout and this is my last resort. FUCK YOU, SELL THAT SHIT, NO LOVE HERE.

ps> the pinouts are the same as jzx110. FAGGOT.

Why dont you stop being a little bitch and come call me a faggot in person instead of behind a computer you pussy..

and i said ive had my car for a year... ive had my engine for about a week... and ok so i asked a stupid question doesnt mean you need to have a dick in your ass when you answer me...

Hey retard.

Shut up.

You didn't follow the rules.

Guess what, your suffering the reprocussions.

For being an idiot.

You either have the choice of fucking off, OR shutting the fuck up, following due process, keeping your fucking head down and showing us you can actually contribute something.

On second thought, your attitude is too shitty. You couldnt follow simple rules for an intro. We don't want you. Go away.

I know info is out there on your pin outs/ewd because I came across them when i was searching for my shit which by the way was before I even bought my motor.

Guess what. Scroll down in this section like 10 topics bam - http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showtopic=8260

Holy fuck the exact thing you were looking for was also on the same page as your hand holding thread, you didn't even have to fucking search too find it. Pin outs for jzs, jzx110, and jzx110 ewd pdf.

I don't even understand how you still have the mental capacity to breath air or if you even had enough intelligence to graduate elementary because you couldn't do a simple function like scroll through the treads ON THE FIRST PAGE, NOT TO MENTION FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION ON OUR FORUMS, OR GOOGLE. You couldn't even read the rules and make a half ass decent intro. Hopefully you get IP banned so you can't see this post which would be all you need to get it running and maybe sterilized too so a failure like you can't raise children. Probably couldn't even understand some Dr. Suess children book shit, faggot.

you fucking kiwis really are dumb huh?