Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoyRogers

1uz wiring guide?

Guest RoyRogers

where the hell did the 1uz wiring guide go... i forget which wires go to which to make my reverse lights work... and for some reason my speedo doesn't work anymore... don't think my cable is broken.

Hey roy! You're a dumb faggot! Reverse lights aren't UZ specific! They're the red and yellow wires on the b3 plug! Also, if you had done everything I had told you instead of being an incompetent retard, you're shit would've been proper and not some faggot clustderfuck like you have now! Get a factory service manual and stop asking people first grade shit over year spans because you've BEEN HERE TOO FUCKING LONG. FAGGOT.

PS: doesnt matter which wire, red or yellow, goes to which side of the plug. it's just a switch that makes a circuit when the trans engages reverse. Faggot.

The guide is right where it's been this whole time, you didn't even fucking search. You're more of a faggot than I thought! And it didn't help you the first time. I and mo spent hours collectively on this shit with you. I fucking held your hand and told you exactly what needed to be done, then in the next converstaion I would tell you to undo what you just did because you did the complete opposite of what I told you to do in the first place. It was singlehandedly the most frustrating thing I've probably ever dealt with. It was like being a black person in a small town who drops in on the only fried chicken spot in town to find it's been replaced with a whole foods market. Please join cressida facebook club and gtfo. This place isn't for you. Your speedo is a fucking cable, inspect it motherfucker. On your way out the door. Thanks in advance. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. THIS IS THE EASIEST FUCKING TOYOTA FUCKING SWAP IN THE GOD DAMN BOOK, YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS, AND CAN'T GRASP ANYTHING BUT BODY KITS AND WHEEL FITMENT. FUCK YOU, YOU'RE HONDA/240BOY COMPREHENSION, AND YOUR MOM.

reverse lights are a pretty easy fucking thing

how do i hook up a switch? is basically what youre asking

I am getting a kick out of this.

Sign in to follow this