aphxero

Front end shakes? Snap rings

So I've noticed on a few hard use cars witha lot of front camber these snap rings part#90521‑77001 have been wearing out and the symptoms are exactly like exploded wheel bearings.

For the dude that bought my brother's old car check this out since his are old.

Anyone else run into this? It's an easy fix but damn it's annoying. Sorry it'd be more detailed but ya know. Drunk post.

See if you can find a spiral-lock in the same size.

hmm i wonder if this is my problem gonna have to look deeper into it does it happen during cruising speeds?

it does all the same shit a bad bearing does. the bearing can move around inside the hub.

I first noticed it when my rotor wobble would shake my pads loose. First press of the brak "oh fuck". bought new snaprings today. 4 bucks ea,

not a problem on x90 and older, but on IS the sanp ring that holds the upper ball joint into the control arm comes undone and causes all kinds of crazy dangerous shit to happen. keep an eye on that if your an x100 or xe10 dude.

false alarm it was the wheels i had on the front they were super uneven although i had them balanced

I get a weird ass shake at ~45mph cruising and it can be pretty violent at times and the car has done it since I've owned it. Would this be the shake you speak of?