Sign in to follow this  
Trevor

Swapped 1JZ VVTI - MX73 ($3500)

Hate to do this but my tail is firmly between my legs on this one. Can't catch a break with this fucking car. Have spent about 1500 in tow/impound fees since I started this project and they keep racking up. Car has been stolen and recovered, and attempted stolen again. Just costing me too much time/stress so Im ready to pass it along to someone else who has the time/energy to finish this.

Upwards of 7-8k in parts. Still have most receipts. All SERIOUS cash offers/trade offers will be considered. I need something ASAP

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3764366604.html

it'd literally take like 4 hours to make it work, and it will run on stock fuel pump.

God knows I dont fucking want to. Shits bummin me out. Car's currently parked behind my parents 30 min away where it can no longer be towed/stolen from me.

Need to get a house. Fuck priorities. Maybe I'll trade for a 5 spd x83 and start from scratch. Who's down...

SOLD

Well, traded for a clean x83 with r154 and lots of cash on top so I can start all over. Broke-ass cressida club 4lyfe

/sarcastic yay

narrowly avoided having your balls ripped off and fed through your ass. figuratively.

time to update your thread with x8 pics.

narrowly avoided having your balls ripped off and fed through your ass. literally.

time to update your thread with x8 pics.

fixed

You fucks aren't the only ones that wouldve never let me live this down. I have "friends" that do that too