Austin

1.5JZ for sale. And i fucking hate it.

Guys, i hate to do this. I've been saving up parts for over a year. I have a car ready to drop this into. Unfortunately, for personal reasons, i need 1000$ by the 25th. That means i have roughly two days to sell this if im taking into consideration the time paypal takes to transfer to the bank. So basically i need this to happen in the next two days.

Fresh, just built. I was waiting for a trans to pop up to install it and wire it.

Its an IS300 block, stock internals. Forged stuff included but not installed. 1j pistons and 2j rods. Gte shits.

Jzx90 oil pan.

Jzx90 head, freshly resurfaced and valves set up by mark panic himself. With 2jzgte cams.

440cc injectors

Holset he351

Tial mvr 44mm wastegate. Brand new

Spec chromoly flywheel brand new

Comes with a starter, and a jzx90 mt ecu

Comes with map sensor

Comes with modded t4 mani that now accepts t3 turbo's

Turbo drain minus oil pan fitting.

It needs a wiring harness and a downpipe, and a turbo oil feed. Thats it. Its ready to run. If you already have a 1j swapped in, it will literally plug in and run off of your existing wiring and tune.

Any questions please ask. 1500$ plus shipping.

Pretty fucking firm

Oh yeah, and if it needs to be parted, i can do that provided nobody wants the whole package.

shoulda posted it a week ago

If you do part out I call dibs on the cams.

Shit.

I just dropped that cash on aero.

Time to see if I can shit some more cash somehow.

Do it naow!!! Seriously. Because the money wont transfer in time after tonight, which means im not selling it if i dont wake up with money in my paypal account.