DeltaIndiaEcho

What do you guys think of this price?

That's not a bad deal, not great either though.

If its going in a Cressida then the shifter is going to sit ridiculously far back.

you can swap it with a mk3 rear half of the transmission

well i just picked up another r154 for 240.... so maybe try and find a good price r154 because 550 for a w58 is rape

It was local, dude everywhere there is junk rod knocking turbo mk3s, plenty of r154s to be had. My first r154 was from a junk supra i got for 350. If you buy a r154 online probably 1000.

buy it

That's prob the best price you're going to get for everything. If I were you I'd offer 200 dollars more.

not worth it. I paid about the same for mine. And luckily traded it for a X7. At the time (2.5 yrs) it seemed like a good price because they used to be worth more cuz MK4. But now it's just another w58.

it also depends on your area. Some areas are not so "dime a dozen bra" as it is in texas, cali, and NW. My area is especially gay. Atlanta has a lot of shit but if it's on Craiglist or anything, the people want the same price as ebay. And everything has drift tax even if it's ragged shit-balls.

thats a fair price for a mk4 trans complete swap. these negroes around here don't understand that IS and SC guys will pay this all day and then some. And if you're tall you might like the new shifter placement

I live in florida and everything is taxed like a mofo here. although i do have a friend about an hour and a half away with a few W58's at his shop he is willing to sell me for 150 but thats not including ANY of the other stuff i need. a JZ bellhousing on ebay is gunna run around 300-350 shipped and the flywheel and other shit is gunna be hard to scout also... i dont live right near any good pull-a-part junkyards so its a lot of travel time to each one. thats why i kinda liked this guys deal where i could get there in one shot and grab everything for a flat rate.

step one: buy this

step two: remove bellhousing

step three: join 240 forum

step four: profit

Goddamn. A few months ago I grabbed a completed w58 setup from a sc300 and peddle assembly for $120 from a pick n pull. Sold the peddles on ebay for $300. Keeping the trans for a 1j swap in my corolla.

Buy it already.

its just money