DeltaIndiaEcho

1JZ-VVT-i X8 From Florida - Party Time

there is anough gap there not to worry bout pinching. it sits nicely in there actually. as far as the ac plugs, where the hell do i find those? they are not on any harness thats still on the car, thats for sure.

looks like ill be heading to the junk yard then.

the come out of the harness behind the headlight on that side. Mybw they got stuffed back into the fender well?

Nothing more depressing than seeing a build that started way after yours that's already further along. Fuck you and good work.

In for blown up w58 pics.

^ i dont have it as of right now, i accidentally left it on the harness when i sold my 7M so im gunna go pull it off the car at the junk yard

Mark i'll def hit u up about the alt as im sure ill have questions. thanks for all the help guys!

Gaijin, i am spending pretty much every penny i got on this build man... its hectic, but it's my top priority at the moment! you'll get yours done dude. and thanks for the compliments.

Harness is plugged in, not cranking or getting a prime from the fuel pump. EFI relat is coming on, all grounds are on, post advice here, ill be out fucking with it

did you plug in the starter? did you hook the power wire back to the starter? did you check your efi fuse in the engine bay fuse box?

B3 plug isn't plugged in

Behind the dash square gray one thick wires in the middle.

Fixed that, now im facing a nasty gas leak from the fuel dampener. The crush washer is fucked and NO parts store has the fucking thing.. Were going to attempt to modify some copper washers to work... My dampener bypass hose wont be here until late this week.

Hm, is that an engine fire I smell ?

Here is it, guys. No radiator or intercooler piping on the car yet so we only had it run for a second. After some trial and error and a leaky ass fuel dampener which is now fixed, the motor fired right up and went to a flawless idle instantly. there is no filler or edited scenes here, this is the whole start up sequence. lemme know what you think!

Also want to give a GIANT fucking shout out & THANK YOU! to Mark Panic "aphxero" For guiding me and giving me over the phone advice/tips and sharing his expertise with me and a VERY well done wiring harness. if you guys need harnesses, i highly recommend him!

Downpipe flange and gasket came today, not sure if the gasket is gunna work tho, kind fits on the flange weird and its almost as if the inner diameter of the gasket is smaller than the diameter of the inner circle on the flange. I'll be getting the tomei elbow so hopefully it will come with a better gasket.

1004476_180708845439650_1468617497_n.jpg

Im gonna be taking off my hpi downpipe and selling it soon, probably cheaper than tomei and its a actual 3" downpipe rather than just a elbow it replaces the elbow and catalyst pipe on jzx100s. Depends on what sort of time frame you are looking at though.

That flange and gasket should work fine. Shit I used a mk4 flange that I slotted and used nissan factory engine sealant instead of a gasket haha super ghetto but works. Gameface's elbow/dp is a win over the tomei, although you should probably buy the tomei turbo.

Depending on your price shipped i may be interested. I am aiming for super legit parts for the car so the elbow was a given and im not convinced its still not a given lol. Shoot me some pics and info via PM

Yeah, OK..........

I think the tomei elbow is a good piece but I didn't like how it goes to that little outlet. I never ran the stock turbo outlet so I don't know what gains are had, when I got the hpi dp I was planning on doing a tomei turbo but plans changed.

pm sent