DeltaIndiaEcho

1JZ-VVT-i X8 From Florida - Party Time

Lol good luck with that bud... Il give it 10000 miles before you need a rebuild or scrap the idea of the car all together

Wish I could get 10,000 miles out of a 7M.......... :(

Motor was rebuilt by a known man name bruce turentine. has 3mm ceramic apex seals, runs great and tuned at 14psi on the Power FC. we'll see how long it goes, either way, financially the car is worth much more than my SC300 was. thats mainly why i did the trade. if something happens to this motor, i may put a 1jz in here. the rotary maintenance is def a bitch with all the premix an letting it warm before driving stuff. its def a fun car, just not sure if i wanna keep with it an go the purist route. either way, this car sucks balls to daily drive, there is no storage for anything an no place to put anything. the steering wheel is fixed an doesnt adjust so my fat ass has the steering whel like an inch off the top of my legs haha.

Anyways i just come in here from time to time to say whats up an show you all whats goin on is all. thanks for the no ban i guess. i still <3 you all.

You come in here from time to time because you're like a narcissistic Facebook girl, always coming back for that validation. Sometimes I ask myself why guys like you end up with some of these cars instead of the people who deserve them. Then I remember most "car guys" are like this, and naturally some of them are going to think they can hack it with people who know what they're doing. Actually, you do deserve that car, and all the problems that are going to come with it.

If "Pre mixing and letting it warm up" are a bitch. Then cut your losses now and sell the motor running to someone else. And Panic very true! But I didn't say anything about beating on it.

With your fancy seals and witchcraft maybe you'l get 15k off of daily driving it.

My 13b all stock on 12 pounds on e85 on Pfc lasted about 11k with daily driving and 5 track events, although fun while it lasted I'd NEVER GO BACK. 56AFB245-F464-4B16-B0CA-36247925AF0B_zps

Hail Satan

Why do people use E85 on rotaries? I would think after the first 20 motors that blew around the country people would catch on to the fact that alcohol and oil do not mix.

Smiley, it does if you use the right oil...........

But most of the dummies that own rotaries still think it really is a 1.3L, so they can't figure it out.

Swaggy wheels, sailors knots, curtains, air suspension, all coming down the pipeline. What won't be coming in the ls? Women. Not a single one.

Maybe some 14 year old boys..........