DeltaIndiaEcho

1JZ-VVT-i X8 From Florida - Party Time

Did you sell the w58 to that ugly ass bitch with the purple 'cressi' sticker on the hood?

Wow z33 trans, I recently found out they have synchro problems and had to swap one out of a g35. Newer ones are better but I think I'd stick with the r154.

Fuck you bradlee. Don't crush my dreams of an all in one car.

somehow i have no doubt you could make it work. my statement is coming from a place of restrain and logic. if the watermelon car has taught me anything about you, it's fuck logic.

The watermelon car only happened because I was talking to Austin on the phone, left my hood pins in my pocket, and ran to take a shit before I left. Once the hood flew up it was anything goes. Redbullx83 told me I couldn't paint my car green because the burgundy interior would make it look like a watermelon. God damned right it would. I don't think I've ever gotten as much satisfaction as when I would drive that attention whore.

How have you not changed your mind again.

Was expecting you to say you are sticking with it now and building daily topfuel dragster vip showcar out of it again.

Looks like gasser stance. Needs moar mooneyes.

Sweet Honda collection faggot

^ I read it as ' I'm not a faggot, but my boyfriend is'. Sad part is they probably built the Cressida. Hence why it cost 12k.

hahahahahaha so glad im leaving this shit community. jesus christ. bunch of buttmad children in here.

BTW i'd LOVE to see you replicate my cressida for 4k. shit i'd like to see you do it for 6k. go ahead, i'll wait. fucking douchers.

its pretty ez to do especially seeing you used a w58 trans and vvti 1j thats like 2.5k tops right there then swap pieces is another 1k max maybe... so thats 3.5k and then wheels is 500 you got your coilovers for free so.... we are looking at 4k

And your car doesn't make 300whp.

Why aren't you gone yet anyway. Move on if you hate us so much.

He is being the typical Ex wife.

Will always be popping in to be a pain in the ass.

Nobody is butt hurt but you. We're just havin fun pointing out how fucking retarded and how much of a tool you are. You're just too blind to see it. Blind and dumb. Bill is right. not 300whp. Gibbs is right, your drivetrain is $2500 max. Allow $500 for IC and exh and work to install. $500 shell. $500 misc, $1000 wheels/tires, $1000 coils.

That's 6k. That's a legitimate cost on your car allowing payment for welsing outsourced. But you're too fucking stupid to do any fucking thing yourself, you're absolutely the farthest thing from resourceful, and you have zero common sense. If I could travel back in time, I'd show your pregnant mother this thread and offer her a coat hangar. I'm pretty sure shed have made the right choice.

This thread is a fucking abortion

Dilation-and-Evacuation.jpg

SC=Aids

Gay_Pride_Parade_NYCR109.jpg