DeltaIndiaEcho

1JZ-VVT-i X8 From Florida - Party Time

Il take over the pursuit for the vip cressida, give me at least a couple more months to throw in the towel haha

Oh and since your parting out sell me your driver side fender then at least part of your car can live on to see a useless slammed cressida

54 pages to part out. is this a new record?

I think so........

Ban

You Kyle,and his bitch should go start a z30 based forum.Two doors=aids.

He wants to be just like Kyle

Nigga better lose like 200 lbs and start growing some hair then.

Oh and if Austin's my bitch, that nigger HATES my z30 love. Additionally, I can't believe y'all would fall for that bs. Been having this since before I posted up to sell the silver car. X8Forlife. Only problem is I have like 3 customer projects going on at once. Once done with those, ill actually touch the car other than throwing bumpers on it.

458E3F01-064B-47AE-801C-557758864755-515

We like burning in hell,

that's why we own Cressidas.............

Posers can't take the pain, that's why they drop out.

def gonna miss the cressida, man. but im gonna be happy in a more modern car i think anyways... plus getting an NA2j motorset also out of the deal to play with on the side is gonna be awesome

The cressida is just a soul sucker of a car. It's not for everyone, hell it's not for anyone, everyone on this site just has too much money wrapped up into these old ass metal boxes to give them up

No Kyle you have said your girlfreind rocks an sc.I was just talking shit.

Tango zula I thought you where getting into the Ls430 vip scene?

def gonna miss the cressida, man. but im gonna be happy in a more modern car i think anyways... plus getting an NA2j motorset also out of the deal to play with on the side is gonna be awesome

you still don't get it. you could be happy daily driving a cheap 2nd "modern car" and keeping your X8 "on the side." i don't know where this idea of having the best of both worlds in one car comes from, but it's damn near impossible. just because an SC300 is a few years newer, and possibly has a little more aftermarket support, doesn't mean that it's a better daily/drift solution. if treated as a drift car, that "modernness" will quickly rub off, and you'll be back in the same situation: broken car and looking for greener grass on the other side.

why do you think everyone here is buying IS300s to hustle around instead of their cressidas on a daily basis?

Excellent post !

Dude sc's suck. Its just that its the first jap car I fell in love with, ever. I bought a gs after my first one and pined for an aristo swap, but I liked the sc more. I daily a 400 these days, and yeah, my gf dailies a 1j/r154 he341 car. But the interiors fucking suck. Like really bad. And the leather is the easy part. Door panels are the worst. Upper and lower. Proper suspension shit costs the same as cressidas. From solid bushings to adj arms if not more. Then there's the flcas. Non replaceable ball joint. You won't get them cheaper than $300 a piece. And they all pretty much need em. They all need steering rack bushings which are cheap enough. Just ends up being part of the nickel and dime show to have a decent car. Limited slips are fucking expensive as fuck. Car is heavier which is gonna tax your shitty w58 more, even the factory sc one. Basically, you're gonna spend more on this than the Cressida. And I find it highly comical. Its already too late to go back. An sc400 kitted on coils/wheels woulda been perfect for your scene queen ass since YOU can't get pussy in a beater, and that's cheap to do. You still probably wouldn't get pussy in that either though.

Supermegalol.

Fuck you bradlee. Don't crush my dreams of an all in one car.

"Limited slips are fucking expensive as fuck"

I resemble that remark.........:(

keeping the cressida shell, still buying an sc. i love how much i change my mind cuz i think its funny when u guys get mad. i found a place to store the shell, so im gonna hang on to it. still stripped the damn thing though. gonna put the NA 2j into it later an still slide the dang thing. anyways, some stuff still for sale, lemme know guys.

KYLE, I SOLD THE W58, GOING WITH THE Z33 6 SPEED ON THE SC.

We don't care..........

We don't care..........

We don't care..........

inbefore "haters gonna hate comment"