DeltaIndiaEcho

1JZ-VVT-i X8 From Florida - Party Time

So like I said youre perfectly content being a faggot? Come on just admit youre not a car guy youre a poserass faggot that thinks hes a car guy...

this guy will never understand just let him be,he's priorities are clear its just show car we will never see nothing exciting us car guys will like

Do FCD's even work on VVTi? I thought I remembered JZX100 guys basically saying "kinda but not really" on FCD's and signal clampers.

I like this car for what it is, but there is a whole lot of butthurt in this thread for "not caring what other people think", and "fast not being a priority".

I clamped voltage a 4.20v and never had an issue, made a solid 400 no sweat. But my numbers may have been skewed I didn't have enough stance installed. With your camber and wheels it should totally do 450.

At least it will look cooler than the hondas it will get parked next to also rocking knockoffs =)

Alright some updates on the wire tucking.

Started tearing out under the dash to make room for the fuse box under the hood.

4n8toIL.jpg
5j3gVxF.jpg

Pulled the main chassis harness through the hole back here, the taped stuff will be repaired, we had a ziptie break in two places and it dropped it down from the frame rails onto the tire an caught a couple wires, nothing got torn, just worn through, no big deal.

g6lGuwh.jpg

Started breaking down the front harness, deleting a few things here and there, horns and AC condensor fans, gone.

GtGduTI.jpg

18XTVTO.jpg

So we tidy'd everything back up and are getting it ready to be loomed again like factory.

UehO4vH.jpg

Left it like this for tonight, will continue working on it tomorrow.

PWGriSE.jpg

The chassis harness will now be stopped at the passenger headlight, and the the part where it connected to the passenger side harness will be routed under the dash over to the driverside and plugged in like nothing happened.

Ill keep the updates coming as more progress is made.

this is mine and my friend jonathens shop, we work together, i've admitted to being new to wiring but i am doing the work here, with guidance. I have no shame admitting that, we all started somewhere, demesio.

We rented a 15x30 storage unit to work on our cars, he will be building an LS Powered car, he's undecided on an S13 coupe or an X8. With LSX X-Chassis mount kits becoming available, its looking strongly like the X8.

I have built this whole car with the help from my friends, nothing has changed.

wiring is ez bud... connect that wire to this wire x6 and its good to go....

aka take the pin out, find that wire connect it to its matching wire from your car pin out.. gtg... but i will admit ive never wired anything before rather drop 700 for someone to do 20 minutes of work for me

btw you should tuck those wires into the area behind the cluster if you want to hide them, they are sticking out

I do have some stuff going behind the cluster but I havnt gotten a solid enough idea for the fuse block yet though.. tmrw i will be under the dash again determining a place to mount all the stuff and hooking it all up. the front chassis harness for the headlights is going to be ran from inside the car, throough the original hole it came out through into the wheel well and there is a hole directly above that, that goes into the frame rail up top where the fender mounts, we're gonna run it inside of that all the way down out of a hole we're going to drill and then it will run under the top of the core support all the way across. many more pics to come, im excited.

Has anyone ever even bothered to do a shave and tucked bay on a cressida before?

I think you should get those clear glass spark plugs that JC Whitney used to sell, so you can see each cylinder firing.

Would almost be as good as a disco ball.

Maybe fake leoperd skin, and upholster the engine bay.

I could never do it with a 7M since they are constantly spraying coolant all over the place, and I would end up with the slicked back greaser look.

jus playing on the shit these guys give me all the time, lol i may not be into the same stuff as you guys, but i will build a quality car either way, it'll take time and patience but in the end i'll be happy with it, and it will be a damn good looking car.