Sign in to follow this  
Guest Push

Parting out 89' x83

Guest Push

Meh some bastard hit it pretty good, and my insurance won't cover it since I don't know who hit it. The car still drives and shit, but it aint worth 2 shits to fix. If anyone needs a hood or anything let me know. I am giving everything away basically for free. You pay shipping or whatever I rather have someone just pick it up. I will post up some pics...

Guest Push

No one needs a hood or headlights? Just pay shipping and the hood is yours! I just don't want it crushed when someone could of used it...

No one needs a hood or headlights? Just pay shipping and the hood is yours! I just don't want it crushed when someone could of used it...
I need the right side head light. sell me 10 dollars plus shipping

522 jackson road

williamstown nj 08094

cut the wires behind the plug that plugs into the head light. mine is shot and doesnt connect correctly some times.

get some pix dude.

what color is the interior?

i need the sensor that goes on the driver side door cylinder. its clipped on and has a 2 or 3 pin plug.

and i do you have a mx83 a/c compressor. i just need that top plate so i can try to hook up the a/c in on my 1j cress.

lmk wuddup

hey push, i keep forgetting to send the pics of the parts i need... will try to get that out to you. how much longer are you holding on to the car?

and i do you have a mx83 a/c compressor. i just need that top plate so i can try to hook up the a/c in on my 1j cress.

HEYYYY WAIDDAMINUTE

you can pop that shit off the 7m and slap it on the 1j? i didnt even think to check. i too am keeping my AC (FUCK HUMID ASSED SUMMERS IN THE POOPER) i was just gonna bend the AC lines or get some custom shit made. ill check this out tonight or tomorrow

I would like the front hubs and stuff for 5 lug conversion and suspension stuff as in stock struts and mounts, and spindles.

Same for the rear. i have an idea for the rear conversion, but i need the stuff in my hands for my mind to work right, if i can't do it, oh well i don't care.

see what shipping would be + price.

Belle Chasse, LA 70037

Thanks

Guest Push
I would like the front hubs and stuff for 5 lug conversion and suspension stuff as in stock struts and mounts, and spindles.

Same for the rear. i have an idea for the rear conversion, but i need the stuff in my hands for my mind to work right, if i can't do it, oh well i don't care.

Belle Chasse, LA 70037

Thanks

you can have everything for $20 and shipping. And shipping is going to cost way too much.... If you were a local a case of mountain dew would do the trick for me.

Belle Chasse, LA 70037

Thanks

just go to the junkyard and haul that shit home yourself

upper hats, struts, spindles with brakes springs, LCAs, and engine cross member...get it all in one piece one shot...then put it all up and in your car in one shot.

it probably wont be $20, but its gonna be cheaper than driving to chicago and back with a pickup truck. then again....making push do all that work for $20 would be worth the shipping charges.....

I guess I could do that, the only thing is that the x83 here has been sitting outside in water sometimes for the past 9 months or more. It's a hurricane reject vehicle, I think.

I need the right side head light. sell me 10 dollars plus shipping

522 jackson road

williamstown nj 08094

cut the wires behind the plug that plugs into the head light. mine is shot and doesnt connect correctly some times.

I NEED HEAD LIGHT.

FUCKER!

Guest Push

yea yea, I been busy. I will get your headlight, $40 shipped I think should be fine. Let me know how you wanna pay.