DEEBS808

x72 Daddy mobile

aloha im Dusty from Hawaii and i recently purchased x72. i certain love my wagons. my first car was a datsun 510 wagon. Never forgive myself for selling it. Now i have the ultimate wagon lol. No plans on future upgrades yet but i would love to drift it.

How about an intro there bud.........

Read rules.

Do an intro according to the rules.

Post pictures of said car & titts.

You may live through the next few days.

Fuck you. All you hawaii fags suck aside from Jordan. You're all fucking retarded like the movie blue crush. Go away.

in hawaii just having a car must be some kind of accomplishment. that's the general attitude i get from these guys. nothing special to us. intro + pics + titties or ban.

Pretty close. Hawaii has more natives with Meth in their pocket than car keys. Living in Hawaii and not being a meth head is the accomplishment. This guy hasn't convinced me either way

Sorry guys been smoking that METH for a while but now im BACK... METH FREE :P.Here is those Pics you asked for.

previous owner set up

mfy6.jpg

how it looked a few days ago with it blacked out

xoq2.jpg

With out the Black and full chrome pieces

znaq.jpg

front lip on the way

pnyi.jpg

Along with some Skirts, rear diffuser,Mark II front conversion and bumper.

Congratulations on destroying your first piece of Aero that was intended for nothing but the C1 loop/ a PA and the aqua line.

Congratulations on destroying your first piece of Aero that was intended for nothing but the C1 loop/ a PA and the aqua line.

just kidding man lol. Figure people gave me krap so I figure I mess around a bit. But this is my wagon. Gonna do a 2jz swap and some aero kit with deep 13/14/15 rims.

Fail..........

Do a FUCKING INTRO, in the INRO section.

come back when your 2jz ITB motor is running and you're driving around on 13/14/15" rims. that's impressive in itself, i really didn't think anyone would ever have the balls/free time to do a twin axle setup. only ever seen that on Citroens. so will you be doing the 13"s in the front and going progressively bigger toward the rear? are you going to size the tires to keep the same rolling diameter?

FUCKING INTRO FUCKING FAIL..........

A few jp owners IRS swap these no issue, take the rising sun off the bonnet, go 13,14,15 in stagger or all round. LOW... Diff eating low, and then 2J 6 throttle. What ChriSol said.

Your inspiration is as follows,

Simple thing to pull off really. Low and small well fit wheels, and motor wise, it isn't difficult either.

541790_358993660809100_837082207_n.jpg

1014128_555681524473645_2039885273_n.jpg

Go away, we dont want your shit clutter our board. No JZ, no swap of any kind? Just fucking a pipe dream build thread, save that shit for facebook!