Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

1JZ / 2JZ Crank Pulley Harmonic Blancer Damper Dampner

I'm narrowing down my last few items to buy and I've spent way to much time searching this and multiple shitty Supra forums to find the info I'm looking for.

I want to know:

1. Which crank pulley are you running?

2. How do you like it?

3. Where can you get the best price on it?

Don't bother mentioning the DM one. I'm not risking my motor on that.

I run stock. Ballers run ATI. I'd do an ATI if I had cash. They're about $400.

lucas and I both run fluidampr. I like it because it's the same size as stock. ATI spins yur stuff a little faster.

I was just reading more on Fluidampr. Seems like the way to go. Know of any special pricing?

TH is the cheapest I can find after shipping http://thmotorsports.com/i-299500.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=2995001998LEXUSGS300&utm_campaign=GoogleShoppingSeanVehSpec&adtype=pla&kw=&gclid=CJ6T8aeijLYCFckx4AodRXAAGA

The Titan tends to be a little bit cheaper, but from everyone I've talked to, it's simply a rebranded ATi.

I'm glad you asked this...I'll be needing to do this shortly as well. Fluidampr it is.

that thmotorsports price is fucking good, I have a wholesale account with a distributor, and that's pretty much cost and you get free shipping.

for clarities sake, if your running aftermarket engine management, theres no danger in running the solid pulley's correct? i was under the impression that the solid pulley's didn't dampen enough and caused the ecu to think the engine was knocking and pulled a shitload of timing... am i way off base here?

Im not even gonna click that link. Dude like any other piece of metal a crank has a resonant frequency. Just sayin.

I run a ross metaljacket. Lifetime warranty on the bonding/rubber. Pretty certain it's the only reason ive never killed an engine. They're a bit expensive though due to being made in aus. II do a fair amount of their turning which makes me proud of the product too. Probably their one advantage over most others, even though ive never used it, it adjustable timing marks like a cam pulley.

Yeah, I got a Ross from enjuku a while back.

I know that cars running a powerfc have exploded their timing tentioner and t-belt on the dyno while running the driftmotion pulley. It's important.

Do the billet tensioner