suzuki810

My MX83 that I saved from a meth town (Daily driver build)

haha alright. when i get the motor in and running good. i will make sure to post it up so that u guys shut up about how bad of a idea it was. i guess u guys don't under stand that i bought it FOR THE 5 SPEED SWAP AND THE R154. in Washington people want way to fucking much for this kind of shit so i got a steal for this shit.

Seen 7MGTEs stuck in Cressidas before.

We don't care, because few ever let us know when it goes kaboom.

We understand that you bought it for the tranny.

We don't understand why you attempt to save a fucked up engine by spending time and money on it, and just not go to a better engine in the fist place.

I've heard a nasty rumor that you ride the short bus.

Is that true?

Come on, nothing to be ashamed of, we've seen special needs kids before.

Guest RoyRogers

i cant say anything about your wheel fitment because i was at that point once in my life and it was definitely a low point in my life... please sell those varrstoen's you have and save up for some cool wheels... those stern s1's were way cooler than that pink garbage. don't buy cheap shitty wheels just to have the fitment you want... wait and do it right the first time... you'll save mad money.

Guest RoyRogers

i got brand new work xt7's in the sizing i wanted and color from japan through jesse streeter for under $1500 shipped... great price for quality... contact him for wheels.. jesse@jessestreeter.com... DO IT.

took the head off. cam seized in two spots. everything else was fine though. just looks like the guy starved it from oil then put more in after it started making noise. good thing is the motor has been resently rebuilt. everything looks fresh in the bottom end.

970393_631782970182345_156660537_n.jpg

you no i don't really get why u guy talk so much shit on everything. i understand its a hazing thing or you guy just like to talk shit. it seems like unless its a jz or someone is putting thousands into there car all at once u guys just talk shit about it. i know these motors suck ass, i hate them myself. but don't you guy like working on your cars? you say why wast my money and time. Really???? Because i love to do shit to my cars. i don't give a fuck if i get to do it all over again with a different motor. that's all part of building cars isn't it? maybe you guy should think about before u had a built or nice car and think about what you had to do to get to that point, this is a car form and should be used for help and knowledge but you ten guys that live on this thing just bitch and talk shit the hole time because u guys already built your car and think your entitled to being the shit. you guys are just as bad as Honda kids. that's why i got into these cars because the people that build them car cool and don't mind helping out when they can. you guys on the other hand do the opposite and make people not want to build these cars

You should just leave then, if you don't like it here.

There is no larger fan (or addict) of the 7M than me on here.

I was try to save you some trouble, since you stated that you planned on going 1JZ anyway.

But if you want to throw money down the drain, and want to be towed home a lot, for all means, beat a 7M turbo into your car.

Won't be anyone here sad to see a whiney little crying bitch like you leave.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Fucking retard........

10 out of 10 jzxp users agree that you're a total gay

nice we make you not want to built this car...

its working

driving the price back down 1 poor soul at a time

Guest RoyRogers

hazing and harassment are two of the most important ingredients to building a cool car... if you do something stupid you get shit on.. and then you correct it the next time... i did everything wrong when building my car... lets start a list...

1. threw away a perfectly good shell because i blew a head gasket and just bought another x8... fucking retard

2. put arp studs and a head gasket in my 7m... fucking retard

3. put s14 springs on new struts just so i could be lower instead of just saving for coilovers... fucking retard

4. bought xxr's instead of saving for real wheels.. fucking retard

5. probably a shit more things i did that i shouldn't have done because i like the taste of crayons

so much money and time wasted on having no patience and stupid impulse buying.. again.. fucking retard..

now i have a pretty cool car if i do say so myself because i learned that if i left my helmet on and stopped eating the crayons (aka listening to the retards that already made all the mistakes that you don't have to make) i would've had a cool car much sooner and i would have spent a fraction of what i have already spent on stupid shit like aero mirrors.... bottom line is don't be a retard and save your money and do it right the first time.

I think buying the supra for 800 for parts is a good idea, that's worth it for the r154 swap parts and diff and some electronics alone.

Don't really think putting the 7mgte in your car is the greatest idea though. Having a turbo car is better than having a non turbo car though when it comes down to it with a 7mgte you'll just have to change head gaskets at the same intervals that you change oil, whatever. Damn soft heads.

Hang in there bud youll there with your ride.. Do what you do ignore the BS..

so its been a little bit since i updated my car build.

A few months back my car got in a fender bender ( Girlfriend rear ended someone)

wasn't horrible. still needs a new hood, fender, and bumper but straighten it out somewhat until i can find a junker for parts

993823_739810706046237_1525648369_n.jpg

Then 2 weeks ago my keeper broke in my crank pulley and the bolt fell out. almost lost the pulley going down the road haha.

so since my car was down again i figured i would just make the timing useful and just do my swap sense i had the time to do it.

sooooo i did.

1782096_746804538663288_1786673486_n.jpg

1920600_784355764925064_1954005463_n.jpg

1690694_786784298015544_107720828_n.jpg

1966712_786831828010791_591977802_n.jpg

1904208_787788784581762_573147345_n.jpg

1962847_790013494359291_477155512_n.jpg

1904203_790013521025955_1836948290_n.jpg

1926881_790013557692618_1132709768_n.jpg

1962614_790013457692628_1156527300_n.jpg

i would have took more pictures of the swap but i was pinched for time on getting it done so i didn't take very many.

the swap wasn't hard just a pain in the ass at times. im very happy with it for now.

going to start upgrading my drivetrain and suspension setup. then i will start building a 2jz so i can just drop it in and drive.

as for the 7mgte that all you guys said was a waste of time and money. shit runs fucking amazing with no problems other then it likes to haul ass. built the head, hks head gasket, arps, some bolt on's yada yada.... put around 3k or more on it and it hasnt fucked up on me once. the first 1500 miles i was nice on it but the rest have hard miles on 14lbs and it loves it. must have got lucky with this 7m.... for now at least.

i'm into my build around $3500 and thats everything including my mx83 that only has only 74k on it.

soooo go on and let the hate begin :)

My 7M makes more power than your 7M.

(and I don't even have a turbo)

I have wooped up on way to many stock GTEs to think your's is any faster.

Ew, didn't see the custom pos down pipe.

Oh, and the ssqv on stock piping, going into a stock throttle must add what, maybe 10 drift points ?

Oh, and a CT26, damn man, I'm impressed ! (not really)

Lets see, they fail at about 16-18 psi, right ?

You are a faggot, and that engine couldn't keep up with even a low budget built SR20.

It has more then that Haha but OK whatever you think. A have a 04 supercharged Vw r32 that a little over 300awhp and I walk on it on the freeway. Wasn't trying to be a dick I wash just saying its fAst

Volkswagen guys are the pits. Vids of r32 getting walked by your shitbox or its all lies

hey bitches. so i posted this in the tech but i kinda wanted to start some more shit talking on this post and hopefully get advice. dont think i will but.....

ok im finally making enough money to fund my 2jzgte vvti swap so im going to just do it and make everyone happy..... well as happy as you fuckers get on here. i am going to start ordering stuff next week just need to know if i have everything covered i am going to need to buy. im trying to do a drop in swap sense i dont have the time and garage rite now.

so my car already has a r154 5 speed swapped so that is already done.

this is everything i have looked up so far.

- aristo jdm 2jzgte vvti

- xcessive manufacturing jz motor and tranny mounts

- cx racing front mount kit

- r154 jz bell housing

- r154 flywheel

- panic wire conversion harness

- 2jz down pipe

- walbro fuel pump

- 2jz radiator hose kit

thats everything i could think of so far. did i miss anything?

oh and here is some tits with a little bit of shit to make you happy and piss you off

9c29757c-b6be-48f5-babc-7355a5ec5e00.jpg

still runs and hasnt broke yet for all you hatin bitches

f954553e-a73c-4676-9550-bd928fefe157.jpg

So you've done nothing but come up with a shopping list that you're unsure about and googled some tits? If you're asking for these kind of questions i can only anticipate the questions to come from this "build" thread.

Nope these are actually my wife's tits nice huh haha and like I said I am making the money now to buy my swap so I'm just making sure I'm not missing anything so I don't go to do the swap and forget to buy something. I have to do the swap within a week sense I'm using someone's shop.