lucas

FS: Kei Flow Aero

Got the kits from the fiberglass shop. They just had 4 done but are working on the rest.

Mark already got a bumper from me but this isn't a one time deal. I plan to keep making these if I can.

Kei Flow

kits_01.jpg

(sorry for the iphone pic)

Front + Sides = $750 + Shipping

Drop Vent = $ 160 + Shipping

please PM me with any questions.

Oh Fuck, Finnally a drop vent hood.

:) :) :) :)

I'll see whay my budget is like.

Rear pics please? That will make or break this for me ;)

But I am pretty sure I am going to pull the trigger on this. How much is the deposit? Or do you just want money in full? I can probably pull the trigger on this though.

Lofty there is no rear atm (from what I remember of other posts).

Kit looks good. One can pull off gayer wheels with this than with the S9/big win kit. I guess it's less aggressive, which is a good thing.

I like the side skirts more than BN skirts, in case any one wants to trade.........

Are the skirts about the same low-ness of S9 or so? Basically wondering what rear would match up to the rest of the kit height wise.

There is no rear right now. Over the last 2 weeks I have made a skirt for the US bumper thats on my car but it is 1 of 1 right now and Im going to redesign it. I want to change the way it looks and I would like to base the final piece on the short GX81 bumper.

Im not taking deposits for these. It will be pay in full.

Here is a picture of what Im doing with the rear bumper so far. LIke I said, it is going to be a lot more refined than this picture but this is the shape I am playing with right now.

driftspares.JPG

I think this kit suits the cressida well. I also think the s9 suits cressida as well as the jzx versions.

The comparison picture really helps with height questions

Here is how these drop vents look on a cress.

581307_10150911026596904_909337042_n.jpg

The vent will need to be cut out.

post-3973-0-39448300-1366854600_thumb.jpg

Picked mine up on Sunday.

Great fit with just enough extra material where it matters. Very rigid and almost zero sanding needed before I painted it.

Deffinately a great product.

Here is a corner picture to see the sides better.

post-3973-0-13486400-1366855008_thumb.jpg

Just got mine painted up. I was wondering, what are you guys using for front signal lamps? I'm trying to think of something that isnt gae. Also was wondering if Lucas may possibly know when the rears are going to be available..

I'm using my corner lamps with orange bulbs for turn signals. The lower vents are my brake ducts.

I retrofitted my marker lights just outside the headlight to act as turn signals. Other than that Im not running front signals.

As for the rear bumper, I have run into some snags making it from scratch (and in my day to day life) so its taking longer than I would like. However Im still working on it and am almost ready to pull a mold for production. Hit me up if you have any questions.

I'd like to see some more photos of the kit fitted and painted. Hopefully people will bump this thread with their photos as they go. I'm on the fence about this one, personally.