lucas

MX73 Rear Subframe Bushings

1245.JPG

1246.JPG

1247.JPG

1248.JPG

1249.JPG

The mx73 isn't a new chassis, chances are good the rear subframe bushings are worn out and you need to replace them, especially if you plan on any kind of performance upgrades to the rest of the car. Our solid bushing kit comes with eight new solid Urethane bushings, four upper and four lower that are designed to fit into the factory subframe in place of those old, squishy rubber stock mounts. Made from a heavy industry poly material used by the military and the aircraft industry, these bushings are hard, tough, durable and will never corrode even in salty environments.

Price: $ 145.00/set ---------------------------------> MX73 Rear Subframe Bushings

Damn I just had to machine my S9 x7 bushings to fit my subframe because they didn't fit. Wish I would of gotten these instead.

What's the durometer on these bad-boys? Are they solid solid, or is there a little bit of give? I want bushings a lot more solid than the rotten marshmallows in my car now, but I don't want to transfer a shit-ton of driveline noise into the chassis.

Guest FrozenChosin

I doubt any durometer of poly will be that hard, I've got Delrin bushins in the rear of my Alltrac and it's fine.

Where the fuck were you 2 months ago when I was looking for these?

I would've bought a set......

Too late now.

not sure the exact durometer, I will ask.

I want to say it is 90 Shore-D but dont quote me. It isnt as abusive as aluminum but is a very solid bushing.

Sounds good. Expect an order as soon as I can rustle up some cash.

Guest gameface

let us know how they feel

probably a million times better than cracked ass rubber bushings

I have been running these on my X8 for two years and love them. Coilovers added more noise than these things did and it was a night and day difference in terms of feel.

.2 cents