They are made in china now.........

If you want chinese seats, just buy a set of the $99/pair specials off eBay.

Then why are you looking at sparco ?

I was in a distribitor's wearhouse like 4-5 years ago, and every Sparco seat box had clearly printed 'Made in China' on it.

I'm not looking to buy Sparco's.... They were talking about them so I posted up which ones I like. I'd rather buy real Sparco's (even if they were made in China) Than does fake knock off eBay ones.

A chinese pos seat is a chinese pos seat, no matter what name it's sold under...........

I'm looking to buy Bride seats anyways so the Chinese can keep their seats :)

Fia is fia. I dont give a fuck where its made.

Can someone lock this shit? Fucking idiot new guys keep coming in here posting up bullshit, and thats not what this thread is about. This thread is about seats that will save yo life! Not faggot ass stock seats from other cars.

Couldn't let this go Austin,

The FIA is just motorsports mafia.

Manfactures in Europe have to pay 'protection' money, or they don't get to play.

Kind of like SEMA & UL over here.

Anyone can get a 'cerified' sticker, all they have to do is pay $$$$........

Newbie pedro, shut the fuck up.

Children should learn to listen more, and talk less.

Agree, FIA is kinda stupid, excuse to spend more money.

OH NO MY HARNESS EXPIRED ACCORDING TO FIA, I GUESS IT'S TIME TO THROW IT OUT.

Fuck that, expired FIA is still 200x better than chinese knockoff brides.

I have talked to people in Europe, and they hate the FIA.

You can't have 'track days' for anything, not even karts, unless it's fully sanctioned by FuckIA.

All equipment must be fully approved by FuckIA.

And it is extemely expensive to have anything sanctioned or approved by FuckIA, and it has killed low level motorsports there.

If you look at an FuckIA approved cage, it's made from thinner & smaller diameter material.

But organizations over here have jumpped right in bed with the FuckIA, so if you have a cage approved by FuckIA, you are considdered safe, but if you make one yourself out of the same material, you are not.......

Just like the mafia & unions (are they not one and the same?).

Im not interested in the politics. I actually race. Im actually on nationally recognized road courses. Fia certs, meaningless in regards to safety, mean everything in real racing. Also, a seat doesnt do much in an accident.

Had this Profi SPG XL sitting around, threw it in my winter beater. Not bad to daily with, can't complain.

10333868863_124bfb5c0b_b.jpg

okay so, seat suggestions fuckers

I want something cool to put in my 1GS. I'm never going to cage it so I maybe don't want to rock a fixed back, so I kind of sort of want a reclinable seat for the accident thing, as unlikely as it is that I ever roll the car. Idk, maybe I just want the look. Problem is, my car has the grey interior, so IDK wtf to get.

Was thinking like... some recaros or something. Evo seats maybe? Or JZA80 seats? Grey is really hard to match. Wish I had black, I'd say fuck it and get black/confetti recaros in a heartbeat.

I have a new pair of blue suede Recaro Speeds in boxes, with Bride bases, and Recaro adaptors.

How much fucking money do you have ?

I am seriously thinking about going back to 1-pc buckets.

I wanted the side bolster of a race seat, a factory look, and none of the fanboy look. My cousin works for cobb and they do all the crazy assed Subaru crap.

Any how I scored a set of perfect wrx factory buckets for a 100 bucks.

Craigslist has them all the time if you don't want that racer wanna bee look or the cheap Chinese trash.

Oh, and I was able to wire in the factory seat air bag into the car so that's a plus.

Just another option.

I mean it depends on the seat, you know?

If I found a pair of good recaro SR3's that matched the interior really well, or something similar, like $1200 on the seats. I might also just buy a single seat new, I get really good deals on both sparco and recaro. Finding a used pair out of a car that comes stock with cool seats would be prime.

Maybe I'll just say fuck it and buy a fixed back, except being a tall, gangly, awkward 6'6" 170lbs means I pretty much need a custom order kirkey, and those look like SHIT so I'm hesitant to put one in my GS.

Idk you austin but i've sat in alot of Seats and I love my recaro pole position I have in my Bimmer. Perfect fixed back for a daily imho. It doesnt push my legs together so tight that they crush my nuts like most fixed backs. And before you say it I am not a "Fatass" but im not a rail either.

Same here for me. The pole positions i've put in cars are still loose, anddont feel like they last.