Sign in to follow this  
Guest Skeet1jz

They fucked me

Guest Skeet1jz

stranded in the #1 methead county of USA, i had to get a tow and get the truck to a god damn shop cause my clutch started slipping.

Took the shop over a day to get the tranny out, diagnosis, improper flywheel resurfacing and rotation causing premature clutch failure. God damn that machine shop is going to get the most harsh phone call tomorrow. I'm out $1100 cause of them.

Considering you have a 4runner and can get to the trans without a lift and jackstands, you're a fucking idiot. Coulda bought the tools and parts and a gram of that meth and had the god damn shit done for $500 total or less in just a few hours, enough to get you home.

How come you suck so bad?

Guest Skeet1jz

Cause you know all factors involved in whats going on? and yes, taking all this shit out with only a pair of vice grips, wire snips, and a $25 walmart jack in 2 weeks of pouring rain and mudslides is totally possible.

Try harder

holy shit you got FUCKED ahahaha

my landlord charges like 7-900 for a NEW auto trans and labor ahahaha

don't worry man. the meth heads will take one look at you in any of your shitpile cars and know that you're obviously one of them and leave you alone. since you already wasted all your money paying a shop to do something you could have done, you won't have to worry about being robbed.

Guest Rue
camped out in the back of my 4runner like a man, and shat in the woods like a man

Then had someone else fix his clutch, like a bitch, and got fucked on the price, like a bitch

the shitting in the woods was to make sure he wouldn't get surprise buttsexxx. poison oak is a bitch.

Sign in to follow this