Guest Trevor

Insert a cock into my anus because i couldn't come up with a title x7 build

Don't fucking move to Texas if you plan on voting the liberal shit.

We don't want the California life style here.

If you vote, blame yourself, as the reason why there is so much of that shit there is because they don't lock up, or let you kill the trash like the ones that did that to your car.

Sorry to hear this though, we had the same thing done to my son's 510.

Unfortunately I didn't catch the kid in the act.

Good thing is that I told the low-life ass hole father, that if I cought his spawn anywhere near a car of mine again, that I would shot him on the spot.

He called the police, they told him that I had a right to use deadly force on someone attempting vandalisim or theft.

He shipped the kid off to live with his mother.

End of problem.

the 510 is still sitting under a cover for the last 6 years, waiting for a door, fender, 3 windows, and trim.

MJ doens't hold me here at all, that would be my family that does that. Smoking just makes spending time with them less painful LOL. I was young when we moved out here from UT but I'm at the point now where I make good money and give a damn enough to not just let it ride anymore.

Gordo, you remind me of my dad. And I don't care much for the liberal shit-politics either. I like my guns and my rights. Let me use both freely and I'll take care of my god damn self.

If it wasn't for this place I might've let the GF talk me into selling the project and "growing up". For now I consider it a good thing, so thanks to all you faggots I suppose.

Growing up isn't selling your hobbies. Growing up isn't moving on to other things because someone else wants you to. Letting someone else dictate things in your life because they think its best for YOU is only best for THEM.

It's easy, I promise. And California weed makes it across the country everyday.