Sign in to follow this  
Guest gameface

Saw tha police an they rolled right paast me

Well when trying to drive it basically there was no fuel, the emanage was telling me that it was sending out x voltage but it was definitely not, it seemed to be just a static voltage. Checked a bunch of stuff like tps, injector wiring etc. I still have a bit more checking to do if it isn't the driver then its in the circuitry but everything else seemed to be working fine with the emanage. I got more checking to do this weekend, its possible somehow the emanage got bugged or something but when it started acting up I hadn't been messing with it either or maybe there's something weird. I can make the car driveable just with putting on the stock maf if I need to.

Funny, my emanage stopped firing injectors intermittently until a final no fire situation on the other side of town. I think mine is related to physical damage though

I did get mine used so who knows what happened before lol

I've been working for the wrong places for the last year of my apprenticeship. Trades suck enough as it is. Don't spend the entire time in the wrong place.

Yea I've been worse places already... general manager is changing so im holding out to see if anything gets fixed and if not... well ill be saving my money.

So finally got bored of just driving the ls400, comfortable but fucking boring driving a stock car.... so started checking some voltages and grounds, sensor, wiring shit.... and was basically like wtf... in my fucking around I loaded a different tune then it started up and ran fine... so I guess maybe my comp fucked up while loading a tune to the emanage before or something and didn't load the output map or somehow glitched it because basically it was just a static output of 1.2v and after loading an old tune it ran perfect.

Fucking gay

Oh yea been thinking about that rear end solution and for now gonna weld a diff and solid spacer to beat on the cressida next summer but I think im gonna switch to a LS400 - like switch the engine over and shit. The LS400 I have right now is a ucf10 and I kinda like the looks and size of them more than x8s and it would be cheaper than importing a car or all the work and money to do a quick change or solid axle.

I wanna ttuz ucf10 with built auto and drag radials on stock wheels.

Man a $700 x7 diff, lol.

Yea I thought of doing something to the UZ like a remote mount hx40. But the current ls400 has 380,000 kms so good chance anything I do will be short lived, replacement uzs are reasonably priced though. Kind of expensive to convert to manual trans. Might be easier to swap in a jz, kinda why I was considering it.

Guess I never posted any pics of the clean engine bay... thought I did. Oh well here we go.

holset039_zps5472f213.jpg

4C609032-F09A-4D77-901A-C78B1F262F78-291

And this concludes this car. Had to put a stop to spending on a $300 car at some point, luckily kept most of the money in the drivetrain so it could be moved to a different car.

6E8EC11A-56D9-4417-8CBC-38344F6F74CC-291

I'm planning on swapping it into my 92 ls400 ASAP but depends on available funds and if I can be without transportation and just take public transportation or buy a beater..

I recently left my job with audi as a apprentice technician, went out with a big bang because I'm the type of person that doesn't really complain about trivial or even somewhat major things and what not, then I snapped and quit.

I got a job starting in the elevator constructor trade recently which starts already at 50% of a elevator mechanics pay then gets bumped up to 70% in some time until I finish the apprenticeship or start doing mechanic duties. I'd recommend this trade to anyone that's in automotive or at least look into it, trust me, there's more than the pay that's good.

I'll be selling any of my x7 aftermarket parts, so coilovers front and rear... also gonna be selling my emanage and stock x100 ecu

LoL !

I think die hard cressida guys are like that.

I have walked out of a lot of fucking places because I'm not a good little employee that takes all the shit that people think they can dish out just because they are a 'boss'.

Have a couple of friends that do the elevator thing, and make pretty good money.

My kinda guy haha. LS should have room for 4" all the way!

I'm probably going to kill someone next time I catch shit at work for no reason. So if I stop posting I'm either in the pen or in Mexico.

Yea I didn't even know about the elevator mechanic thing until my friend told me, mechanics rate is $41 an hour... wtf... for working on elevators and generators and shit, never even thought or heard of it until my friend invited me. It sounds like its hard to get into though basically have to know someone in the trade, my friend is head of the union so that helped. So far everything is a lot simpler than working on cars, makes me feel like a sucker for working on cars for so long and going to school but I don't regret it.

Yea I think in the LS ill do 4" all the way if I can or as far as I can then dual 3"

hucker if you're in a shop, consider doing the elevator trade! After you get done your apprenticeship stuff you don't have to work beside assholes as often. And flat rate, fuck that shit! Never again.

Huck. Come see me on the way to Mexico. I'm like 3 hours away.

Andrew, keep tabs on the weight of that thing as you go. Thinking about seeing what the sound deadening weighs in the sc

I forgot about elevators. I keep bouncing around the idea of switching to that or oil fields. Maybe even insurance claims adjuster. I'm just sick of sitting behind a computer getting fat. But that also means I wouldn't be able to hang out with you cock gobblers as much. Life is hard.

Another month or two I'll have my ticket (electrician). Will probably go back to the oilfield. Maybe someone will like me enough to give me a job where I just sit in my truck all day and tell people they're doing it wrong.

I want to build a newer LS. Do this right so I can just flat out copy you. Or not.

We will call you huckersparky.......

Yea the ls is a big car, not sure how far I'll go on it for saving weight. I have to find somewhere to weigh it lol.

I don't know if the elevator thing will be forever or what but for now its good. Electrician would be good definitely considered that before all what happened. I wanted to save the desk job thing for a little later in life, might go to uni for engineering or something. Although so far the elevator deal is pretty laid back compared to working in a flat rate shop so I can't complain.

I dont know about that Gord.

Electricians only make bank in the oilfield. Its not a bad job really, if you do decide to pursue it. But, in my opinion its just a job. Im not cut out for the trades though.