Guest BREAKING

Bill Rizer vs Army of alien invaders seeking to destroy the earth

Guest BREAKING

tumblr_m6l7pcICUM1rxm6keo1_250_zps2c8e9697.gif

tumblr_m6l7pcICUM1rxm6keo2_250_zps9499f9e6.gif

tumblr_m6l7pcICUM1rxm6keo3_250_zps3d8ef2ac.gif

Started tearing into this death trap this week.

I have seen some half ass shit before but this by far takes the cake.

Im not building this thing im mostly unbuilding it with hopes of being able to put it back together less haggard as fuck.

First thing was Axle.

On the way back from Illinois with the car I killed an axle and tried to limp it a little closer to home with hopes of still making it to work that day and getting towed back.

This thing got extra hot.

IMAG3441.jpg

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

IMAG3444.jpg

this bushing moves up and down about an inch, Its all the way tight.

IMAG3448.jpg

These bushings are fucked too.

IMAG3450.jpg

This whole front end is held on with zipties super sketchy. Probably going to use some of that small circular tubing and bend up some stuff to make proper brackets to hold the lights and shit in since its probably the most valuable thing on the car and I dont want to run it the fuck over.

IMAG3457.jpg

Axle is rubbing on subframe sometimes.

IMAG3447.jpg

Got 2 supra axles from a turbo model for $40, everything was the same besides the nut on the end of the stub. It was actually smaller.

IMAG3442.jpg

Guest BREAKING

Picking up Aero for this thing this weekend. Need to find some sweet 17s for it. Kicking myself for getting rid of my R33 gtr wheels instead of just tossing them up in the attic.

IMAG3406_zpse98a9ce0.jpg

Guest BREAKING

Yea they arent mine. I tried to find another set on craigslist but cant find shit. They used to be fucking everywhere for free pretty much. I think they look great but with aero they will be too small.

Honestly have no idea what I want to put on the car yet but looking to get something that fits right asap. Want to start flossing sluts in this thing.

I feel you on the tubing for front end brackets. Mine is all bent to shit from hitting stuff and the lights are all crooked.

Cresta front, I like this car already

Guest BREAKING

I honestly dont even know what the tubing is called or what size it is. I think its just 1/4 inch solid shit that you just bend up with a vice and fat friend. The front of my s14 headlights are mounted that way, surprisingly strong and looks simple to do.

what aero? and don't get 17's, aero will fucking eat it. 18's are whats up on x8.

Guest BREAKING

The problem im already having with 18s in the rear is sitting the door jams right on the tire. Everything is already cut out in there (really half ass) but there is alot of room. Have gobs of fucking camber too.

Serial 9 aero which im pretty sure is Big Win replica right?

big win yeah, and terrible quality. you can run 18's with less sidewall/more pull. don't run wider than 9's up front. if i was building another one i'd run 8.5's, low offset or spacer whatever. wider than that causes problems with binding at lock. just my experience though. 10's out back workgreat. 235/35's should clear fucking everything.

Guest BREAKING

The model 5 looking things on the back in the last pic are 18x8 and need spaced but I want to run those on the front and thought about just getting some 18x10 rears but god damn my 18x10s I have now with 235 35 are just sitting right in the door jam, Fit amazing just behind the fender pull. The car is kinda silly low

you fully cut/hammered the inners? thats the main issue on x8's. anything bent?looking at a picture of my car, my wheel wasn't even close to the jam. but it wasn't as low as i wanted either.

Guest BREAKING

the kid before even cut out a secion of the door jam ......so essentially the tire can pop through that and then just rub the door itself??

all of the inner metal is cut out super halfass but yes it is cut way out. No rubbing issues there just the door jam

Guest RoyRogers

my car is definitely that low and i don't hit shit.... i cut a bunch out to but i didn't have to cut through the door jam. yeah 18/19 stagger is the swag setup but 18's all around is real good too.

Guest RoyRogers

i run a 225/35/18 on a 10' inch wheel.... i have an 18/17 stagger in my sig pic but 17's are to small

Guest BREAKING

I have 19s I wanted to run in the rear but I will for sure have to do mega metal work to fit them. Im pretty sure my main problem is that my fenders are pulled very far so when the wheels are pushed out that much further it causes more of a problem with the door jam interference. I had this same issue with my wrx.

The awful job of the pull is kinda fucking me right now.

If I space that out so its sitting right with the fender it just sits on the tire in the door jam.

IMAG3405-1.jpg

have fun with that thing. if you dont mind me asking how much did you end up paying. also teo said you bought it with out the title

Guest BREAKING

Lol why would I buy a car without a title. Especially one as haggard as this shit. Gotta have a title to take it to the junk yard lol.

Yea whoever did that pull had to of been blind drunk and blind or some shit. Im going to try and ignore it as long as I can. FUCKKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC

i just hope he didnt tell you is was a super clean rust free car like he did to me. i drove up there (about 8 hours 1 way) to get it for $4300 (way too much for the car) he was still raising it up when i got there. he tried to find the title and he couldnt find it. after looking at it and driving it i agreed to pay $3800 (still way more then what its worth) after sitting there for 3hours (him trying to find the title) i said fuck it and i went to leave and he said what would it take for me to wait longer for him to find the title i said $3200 (still more then what i thought it was worth) for the car he said yeah then told me he lost the title and 2 days later he said you bought it with out the title.

Guest RoyRogers

hey man.... let me get some breaking vinyl.... rep you dudes.... nice work on your cars... nice street style for sure

Guest BREAKING

Nah i didnt get the car from Teo, A Chicago kid bought it and then the next day probably realized how haggard it was then hit me up and I went and bought it. Didnt come with wheels, I blew an axle half way home, missed work and shit. If it didnt run as good as it does I wouldnt have bought it. Extremely fast for a stock 1j.

I really just think it needs to be taken apart and done right and it will be a solid taxi cab. I dont give a fuck about the rust since its mostly just on the rear rocker area where the skirt covers it up.

Roy, I cant tell if you are fucking with me or not. Thanks tho.

Guest RoyRogers

im not basing my opinion on your style from the x.... more so from the mazdas and shit.