Guest BREAKING

Bill Rizer vs Army of alien invaders seeking to destroy the earth

Given that I am a former 7 year 13b owner (and still obsessed with them), and I would love to know where you can buy those magnets (provided that they come in awesome colors), your advice falls on deaf ears today.

With that said, I appreciate that different strokes continue to be for different folks, and some just like it stroked harder than others. I will continue to enjoy my tacky drift car, and you can continue to enjoy your... Cressida.

Additionally, I'd like to remind you that there is an inverse relationship between loudness and oldness, where if the listener (or viewer in this case) finds the subject matter to be too loud for their tastes, it's very possible that they are simply too old. In fact it's easy to predict whether someone is "too old", simply by asking them if they find something "too loud".

Do you all wear matching underwear when you are out playing in parking lots with your matching shit box 'drift' cars ?

Are they silk, and came from the women's department at the mall ? (next too your coffee shop)

I do wish we had matching underwear. Silk would be great too, it'd feel great against my balls.

You may be going blind due to age, but those photos are from Gingerman in Michigan. Definitely not a parking lot.

It's been fun talking shit to you Gordo. You truly are as unreasonably surly as your reputation suggests.

Adieu!

Do any of those cars actually go over 120mph?

Just for you, a link to a pair of SEV head balancers.

Didn't know one's head could be out of balance, but hell, they are Jay Dee Em :)

Must have something to do with global warming, and the earth's magnetic field shifting.

I'm not sure, because I don't hang out at coffee shops.

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w103539190

Likewise, it's been great reading this thread. Great build and love the team graphics, and colour scheme. The Cresta front on a Cressida looks classy as fuck.

Now.. lets see some video.

Your car looks nice! Your whole team look is neat.

You guys in the Midwest? Going to No Star Bash?

Only clip so far is this:

http://instagram.com/p/ouqqcUnRh8/

Driving was limited for me that day as I had a mechanical issue to sort. Couldn't use foot brake or handbrake on entry, so I had to work with the car how I could.

We're not going to NSB due to some scheduling conflicts, but we'll be at the next USAIR in July. All of the cars were just finished so hopefully we'll finally get some good tandem in then.

Hope to see you at final bout. Proceed is doing rad things.

Fuck your fc was dope an inspiration for mine, I didn't even know you had an x8!

Go be cool somewhere else!

But for real your killing it once again