Guest BREAKING

Bill Rizer vs Army of alien invaders seeking to destroy the earth

Guest BREAKING

w58. I want to get a r154 when I build the new chassis. kinda keeping an eye out.

Where do you get your kendas from? And you wouldnt happen to be the dude that came to ecb in that blue 86 and got railed in the door by nick dalessio?

Guest BREAKING

Kenda is doing good pricing for drivers in our local series, thats where they are coming from.

I was in the blue s14 at ECB. Tung drives the **jdmtytefanboicorolla** and he drives it really fucking good.

425564_323419841077524_2008598331_n.jpg

Guest BREAKING

Hey D, the new project looks pretty good. Your old eurolines that you sold with the caddy would have been perfect IMO on this hoopty.

Funny thing about that caddy. The dude I just got my CTS-v from has my old sts haha.

Guest Lofty

I called you a pussy on breakings facebook page, one of your highschool friends has a huge boycrush on you.

Nonetheless it was fucking hilarious.

Thank you for that.

Guest BREAKING

Highschool friends? I dont think I know anyone I went to highschool with anymore. Probably just some random kid that wants to give me a blowjob and finger in the ass.

Guest BREAKING

No updates. Still working on getting that other chassis. I seriously cant sell this fucking van for the life of me. FUCK

The eBay cannards look really fan-boyish.

Still look fan boyish........

Not everything out of Japan is good, just look at 13Bs, 7Ms, and those stupid high priced magnets that people stick on their cam covers to make magic power..........