Guest BREAKING

Bill Rizer vs Army of alien invaders seeking to destroy the earth

Guest Lofty

Called you a pussy on the Breaking facebook page.

Your friend was mad.

Car looks good.

Drifting on onramps is also good.

You should feel pretty good.

Guest BREAKING

Oh thats you, right on. I just figured it was some kid I probably told to fuck off somewhere.

The car kinda slides like complete dog shit and I was rubbing hard in the front.

I threw the car in and it stated to understeer really bad.

400884_359921117427396_1030016621_n.jpg

Guest Lofty

Still this is one of the better street drifting pictures ive seen on this website.

10/10

Do you know Vegas Wilson?

well it drifts as good as it looks. :D

for real, what you gon do to work on that understeer? play w alignment? rear sway?

Guest BREAKING

The front sway isnt hooked up right now. I do need to buy some end links and hook it back up.

I want the alignment 0 toe all around. I put lots of miles on my cars and road trip them and not chewing up tires just driving straight is more important to me. Plus it has dick loads of camber so any toe is just going to annihilate the tires in no time.

Really the car just drives like shit because all the bushings are fucked to hell. Diff is about to rip itself out, coilovers are wayyyy too soft. Front tires are shit, Rubbing in the front is probably the leading cause to it understeering.

All that stuff I will gradually figure out when putting money into that stuff is an option.

Next on the list is.

1.Diff bushings

2.subframe bushings/risers (not sure where to get those)

3.front sway end links (if anyone has any sitting around Im interested)

4.The bucket in the car isnt mine so I need to pick up one of those soon.

There is a video of my spinning on the ramp lol. I will try and get it posted.

Guest BREAKING

I see the diff bushings but I see nothing about subframe bushings or risers.

I need stiffer coilovers. Dragging rear bumper and skirts on the ground too much.

580240_360191700733671_1681717939_n.jpg

Guest zombieslider

Why don't you just adjust the camber? Did all that fender work knowing you we're gonna change it soon.

Guest BREAKING

I dont have a problem with all the rear camber, and adjust it to what??... that has nothing to do with anything. The fender work isnt even half way finished I just beat the fuck out of shit to make my car driveable.

I havent even touched the front fenders yet because I dont even have wheels for the front yet. The things on the front now are just so I can drive the car.

Guest BREAKING

I would love to but its not in the budget. The s14 is under construction. Thats really my only track car. The others are just street beaters.

Guest BREAKING

Awesome news for me.

Guy I got the aero from had a super clean 89' chassis with brand spanking new Stance coilovers and Z brakes on it im going to be picking up soon to swap my motor into since my chassis is a fucking shit hole.

This build is probably going to turn into something worth a nice shit by the looks of it. Real fucking stoked about this.

Guest BREAKING

Sounds good to me, Im going to need stock suspension so I can roll it off a cliff or into a junk yard. Going to be selling the coilovers off it. They arent leaking or anything but welded to the front knuckle kinda haggard.

i love your style, i hope your builds are as awesome.

Guest BREAKING

To get a 7m R154 to work on a 1j I need....

-1j r154 bellhousing

-?

-?

-?

- I dont fucking know.

Everything for information I can find is for fucking supras and none of those dudes seem to know wtf they are talking about either.

1j r154 flywheel

1j or 7m r154 clutch (same shit)

Bashing the fuck outta the trans tunnel

R154 slave cylinder

Arp flywheel bolts

Dm full length clutch line if you don't have it already

Beer