Guest BREAKING

Bill Rizer vs Army of alien invaders seeking to destroy the earth

Guest Tbone

Ben kunk AKA Driftaholic did s13 rear over fenders.All the info is in his build thread from way back.He cut a vertical line in the overs so he could open his rear doors.Ian fournier who has a 4dr skyline also did the rear over fender thing,and has full use of his rear doors.Im pretty sure Alex lees car is done with nissan rear overs as well. Realistically it works quite well.

Guest BREAKING

When I was at Pro am in 2009 I did some runs with that 4 door r32 and noticed the s13 overfenders. Never got a chance to check it out closely tho.

I fully understand the cosmetics of it all but as far as all the shit you have to cut to make room for the wheel and then sealing the inside of the doorjamb area to the inside of the car is what seems like a dickhead.

Guest BREAKING

About an inch or inch and a half of the door is going to need flared out. Going to be putting the heat gun to use tonight. Hopefully I can give the awful pull the previous person did a face lift.

IMAG3549.jpg

Cant believe it, that was my cressida and i put in that 1jz in it.. it looked like this 3 or 4 years ago.. im pretty depressed how it looks now.

looking for my second MX83 and this time 2jz v160 and fuck everybody up.

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpgPicture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Guest BREAKING

I wish the wiring, the fenders, the windshield, the paint, the everything looked like that when I got it.

Iv had a bad ass WRX with a prodrive 6-speed after that and a SC300 with a 1jz R154 and i still missed that Cressida.. nothing wasn't as fun as that cressida and i could get a MK4 supra but i want another cressida and im actually in the market now for my next one..

Guest Tbone

^^Thread jack much^^

Stop fucking whining,and stop fucking dreaming.GTFO or get it done.This is Jzxproject.Not cry myself to sleep at night over my dead/failed dreams projects.

Also mods,could you please change this faggots username to white vagina buttplug or something along those lines.

Aphexro sorry for spelling door jam like a complete tool,wont happen again.

Breaking as far as the door jam is concerned,if you are wanting to go mega low you will have to just leave it cut it out,and yes re welding and re sealing the inner rear wheel wells is a bitch.Nothing good ever comes easy though,and if it was easy every one would be doing it,so suck it up and make it happen I have faith in you man.Your other option is to just section/tub out the rear wheel wheels,now that is alot of work.Or just caged the fucking car for stability and then cut everything out and have no worries.Either way your looking at some work/time/money.welcome to the wonderful world of making a slammed cressida lol.

Guest BREAKING

The coilover collars are all seized so raising it up in the rear isnt an option. O well.

Tonight im getting out the heat gun and BFH. Im going to draw a moon shape about a 2" radius higher than what is already pulled out and start hammering and get it out so everything clears under full compression. Then from there I will slap some bondo over it etc for final touches.

Im road tripping the car a few hundred miles this weekend to hit up some wicked gokarts and get smashed and hurt. So the bondo stuff will happen another time. Just want to get the thing rolling.

Guest Tbone

Sounds like a good plan. Definitely draw out your flare shape first.Avoid big hammer and major pulls/hammering of flare for it will buckle your quarter right quick.big hammer for inner wheel well sure just take it easy have patience,no rushing stay focused on your plan.A ball peen hammer works best for shaping your flare,some guys even use a baseball bat as a dolly works quite well.Invest in some metal dolly's you will want to have them,but an aluminum baseball bat and ball peen hammer should suffice.

Guest BREAKING

The inner fender is mostly all removed haggard as all fucking hell. I can see my wheel if im putting groceries in the trunk. Pisses me the fuck off. I have to seal that all off now before I put my subs in the back.

I have a bunch of different sized hammers. No metal dollys yet. I might pick some up from harbor freight tho.

so...you buy a project car that someone else slapped together...and how bad it is.

why didn't you just start your own project and not have everything jank, if this is such an ordeal?

i will say, it has a lot of potentially cool things going on with it.

i like that front end, its jammin'

Guest Mitto

Sounds like you speak from experience...?

In all seriousness though, more work, less talk.

The more you bitch about things the less shit actually gets done...

Going from your other cars, you can get shit done. So prove it here.

Now stop being a menstrual bitch about the issues and fix them.

Real talk G ;)

Guest BREAKING

Well I went to work last night with the heat gun and the hammer. The awful fenders that were already pulled out have already been bondo smoothed. As soon as i started putting heat to them they started waving back at me. I continued to start hammering a crescent shape up higher and into the door to give more of a radius for the wheel to move up and down freely in.

That went well and I pretty much have my T6's fitting now. Just have to do a bit more hammering down lower on the arch and then shave the skirts and the rear bumper where it tucks into the arch.

Its going to take some work to get the lips of the flare to not look like total shit because the are sooo fucking wavy. With heat I could almost mold them like clay lol

IMAG3573.jpg

IMAG3579.jpg

Guest Tbone

looking good man!!! Looks like your headed in the right direction.The main thing is getting the clearance you need,and to not have any rubbing under full compression ect.Dont worry about what it looks like now.You can always pretty it up with bondo,and create the shape you desire with bondo.Keep up the good work.Remember hard work pays off,and you only get out what you put in .So keep putting in work man.

I really like this.

and your wheels. How many limbs do I need to lose to acquire some like yours?

T6's are my grail of X8 wheel.

Guest BREAKING

Still need to do the front. But the sides and rear is on and mounted and fitted.

IMG_20121012_010512.jpg

IMG_20121012_153901.jpg

IMG_20121012_172138.jpg

Front has nowhere to mount. Im going to have to make brackets and mounting points. Probably using the tubing and shit and also doing the headlights better.

Guest BREAKING

220 mile road trip no issues. Missing a chunk of skirt on the rear corner and grinding the corners of the rear bumpers away. O well.

did some on ramp sliding leaving Indy.

543204_359843814101793_371991170_n.jpgIMG959688.png