Guest BREAKING

Bill Rizer vs Army of alien invaders seeking to destroy the earth

Guest BREAKING

Right on. Yea the x I just got, I cant claim that shit yet.

We are working on getting some vinyl to ship out soon.

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

Sounds like the solution to all of your problems is to raise the car up.

"extremely fast for a stock 1j"

These are awesome engines. 5spd 1j in a fairly light car like a Cressida really fucking moves. Go single and it's holyshitville.

Guest BREAKING

So, had plans to get some parts in Chicago this weekend.

I dont have a spare tire for my truck yet.

My tires are shitty as fuck on it.

Thursday night drive an hour up to my friends shop to put some "much better" condition tires on it since mine were bald and not LT rated either.

We put the "better" LT tires on, looked good had good tread and no dry rot.

Half way home tire blows out at about 1am.

IMG_20120928_000630.jpg

IMG_20120928_015221.jpg

Luckily a local kid had 2 wheels that would fit with really shitty tires I picked up the next morning before work and put those on to at least limp the truck home.

Go to work.

Go to dinner and drink lots of margaritas.

Have a party.

Clean up party.

Take party van to chicago and get aero, ae86 doors, coilovers.

IMG_20120928_215904.jpg

IMG_20120928_220517.jpg

Get drunk and act 12.

IMG_20120928_222111.jpg

Had a big ass spider crawl up my pants. Had help getting it out. Typical gay stuff.

76844_10151154629925896_29131925_n.jpg

IMG_20120929_125147.jpg

IMG_20120929_125713.jpg

Went to this fucking place.

IMG_20120930_153848.jpg

And then here is the car stuff.

IMG_20120930_133953.jpg

Oh found a sweet bar today too and drank some at lunch before the drive back.

IMG_20120930_124528.jpg

Guest swim

Nigga I ain't doing shit the next few days let me drive to ft wayne and grip the skirts your car came with.

Guest BREAKING

Started putting aero on.

First thing was screw in the fenders since each one was literally just sitting on the car when I got it. Only thing really holding them on was the hood if it was closed.

Pulled off the driver fender to inspect the wiring. It is pulled up above the pinch weld really halfass but good enough to get by.

I drilled a few more holes and added a few zipties to assure it doesnt droop down.

I didnt want to use zipties to hold the aero on so i started drilling and screwing shit.

Thanks to whoever was saying S9 aero fits like garbage. . . . . .

I was dreading on dealing with how shitty it was going to fit and actually it fits about fucking perfect.

IMAG3500.jpg

The image these skirts give the car are all sorts of awesome.

Without skirt.

IMAG3499.jpg

With

IMAG3496.jpg

IMAG3501.jpg

I went to try and figure out where to hang or how to mount the front and there really isnt a fucking thing to mount it on. I dont have a stock bumper support and cant find anything remotely close to use.

Probably going to have to make some elaborate ass shit that is going to make me get drunk multiple times until its done.

This will happen when I do proper mounting for the headlights and grill stuff. Damnit

IMG_20121001_233028.jpg

Terrible pic but here is with the rear on a 1" board with 18s in the back. Im going to have to raise the back just a touch.

IMAG3504.jpg

i didn't say it fit like garbage, i said quality was garbage. big difference. mine fit perfect, but i could also see through the fiberglass because it was so thin.

Guest RoyRogers

fuck yes... man... i really like where this is going.... where can i purchase the hood vent?

Guest Tbone

Sounds like the solution to all of your problems is to raise the car up.

Raising up your ride is a lazy mans solution to the problem.You need to cut the inner door jam out and do some more metal work.I had the same problem,fucking tire basically sits on the fucking door jam, fuck then you cut it out and it fucking hits the rear door itself so you have to pound that up lol,fuck'n frustrating I know believe me.I cut mine out a bit, hammered the rear door edge up a bit then glassed it all up to make it look pretty which was a mistake because after daily driving it for 3 months I just smashed right through that shit.Oh well going to be re-tooling my shit soon enough.Anyways fuck raising your ride up,Im pretty sure you want the clearance as well,and who doesn't want to be able to basically lay frame and slamm the fuck out of their ride when they want to go mega low.

Build is progressing nicely,keep up the good work.

i didn't say it fit like garbage, i said quality was garbage. big difference. mine fit perfect, but i could also see through the fiberglass because it was so thin.

Different batches maybe? Mine is not too thin and have beat the hell out of it. Held up pretty well.

Guest BREAKING

Mine is for sure really thin, I can almost see through it in some spots. Fitment is spot on tho.

So here is my problem, Im going to have to start hammering my doors out with the fender.

Pardon the awful cuts in the door jamb done by the pervious owner. I will be going over all of this sooner or later.

IMAG3555.jpg

IMAG3553.jpg

I honestly dont even know how you could try to make cuts that fucked up.

IMAG3541.jpg

It looks great besides the fact its sitting on the door jamb. Everything else is in the clear.

I think im going to just close the door and start hammering the door jamb and the door out till it clears. Then gradually smooth it all out with bondo and more finessing so it doesnt look like complete hellish shit.

Cut it all out. Bond S13 overfenders together to make them longer. Rivet on. Enjoy.

That's what I'd too.

Guest BREAKING

I dont want to resort to that degree of race car stuff. Want to move girls in and out of the back seats.