Sign in to follow this  
Guest LazyFuk

MX83 with 2jz-ge wiring problems

Guest LazyFuk

Yeah Wiring problems , searched the site over and over for this heard of but ( For some fucking reson I can't find ) "Drunk Wiring Guide"

It is probably because I never had a account before.

O well here is the problems If any of you guys care to help or not.

1990 MX83 just slapped in a 2JZ-GE (non VVTI) out of a SC300 with a w58 transmission I can't seem to find a pinout for ether one don't know if its cause

I have been looking for it for the last 8 hours or that I am retarded but ether way that is all I need to roll around in my POS Cressida.

The problem is nobody knows who you are because you failed to follow the fucking rules. No soup for you. Go get access to alldata or paypal me $50 and I'll hold your hand.

create intro with pics. you have x, you have jz and it's not auto so i think you're probably smart enough to handle that.

Since I'm such a nice guy I wouldn't rip you off... I have a harness ready for you, only 199.99 + shipping and handling

Guest LazyFuk

The problem is nobody knows who you are because you failed to follow the fucking rules. No soup for you. Go get access to alldata or paypal me $50 and I'll hold your hand.

Fine Fuck you fucks Ill go get my camera and take some fucken pictures and make a fucken intro .. be bake later.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T CUT THE BLUE WIRE!!!!