Guest Jbotattack!

Sell/Trade GX71 MMMMMMMMMk

Guest Jbotattack!

So everyone pretty much knows exactly what i know about this car so im going to make the intro short. I want to sell for 8600 obo. I Don't care if you like the price, its OBO, so negotiate don't just complain about price or tell me what you think its worth. As for Trades, I need a daily. Something along the lines of a SC, IS, GS. Lmk what you have. Email at Beepbopboop02@Gmail.com. I have more pics just email me. Thanks

Car: 1985 Toyota Mark II GX71

Titled/Registered

I Also have the Transfer Paper From Japan

Engine:

1G-GTE (twin turbo) 2.0 liter Inline 6

HKS maf

HKS mushroom filter

HKS ssqv

HKS down pipe

Interior:

Digital Speedo/tach oem

A/C

Pwr windows

Pwr door locks

Pwr mirrors

full stock interior

old school bucket seat

Greddy boost gauge ( in bars not psi)

half cage with padding

comes with stock steering wheel

pioneer cd player with ipod hook up

kenwood rear speakers

Exterior:

SSR MK1 14x9 front 14x10 rear (-? unknown offset)

New Falkon Ziex 512's

car has been painted a light blue with metal flake

need a little work on paint has a few tiny rust spots

newer tail lights

fender flares in the rear

suspension:

JIC front coilovers

rear ae86 strut and springs

2 way diff

got another set of tail lights to throw in too.

post-3689-0-14451100-1347992189_thumb.jpg

post-3689-0-56215200-1347992193_thumb.jpg

post-3689-0-86486600-1347992211_thumb.jpg

post-3689-0-26741000-1347992215_thumb.jpg

post-3689-0-11004300-1347992223.jpg

post-3689-0-40365400-1347992238.jpg

post-3689-0-82237000-1347992294_thumb.jpg

take that price to zilvia bro. nobody on this site has the cash to drop on something like that, and if they did you can bet it would be spent on a 700hp usdm car instead.

not saying you cant get it at all but there's a reason i put my car up on craigs and not here back when i wanted an IS300.

Guest Jbotattack!

its on zilvia and craigslist . Like i said Dont bitch about the price. its worth every penny. and obo so...... you mad bro

We will bitch about the price all we like. BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! It's not worth every penny of that price, no matter how many fanboys you have had swingin' off your nuts since you bought this thing and didn't do anything with it.

Guest Jbotattack!

dont need to do shit to it player, its fine as is. Fanboys welcome bring on the trades.

well for one, i wasn't bitching but pointing out a fact to help you out. so no, i aint even mad lil nigga.

for dos, you seem to have had an attitude reversal from your intro thread. dunno if you had too many locals wanting to dick ride you because OMGRHDJDM or whatnot, but we've seen this car in the exact same condition minus added mileage with at least 2 other members on this site. we're all familiar with it, we all had prices in mind before the guy who had it on here before you even registered. so there's that. you might have a lot of people telling you how much it's worth to them, but money talks... i'll be first in line to congratulate you on raping whatever faggot is stupid enough to give you anywhere close to your asking price, and if you get another X you can do like i said and spend the other $7,500 on a 2JZ and a retarded turbo setup and stick around here.

otherwise, you're shitting in our front yard and wiping your ass on our nice hand towels.

Guest swim

car's a solid investment, every six months it gets listed for $1000 more than the last time it sold.

Guest Jbotattack!

haha i got no attitude my friend, honestly just doing the same as anyone else on here would do. Business is business. Not sure if anyone is reading the "or best offer" but its cool i got no problem keeping it around its deff a "conversation" piece lmao you want me to pretty much give it away and do what with the little bit of bread? downgrade to a bucket...no thanks man, have a soul.

i have no idea where you're getting that from. are you only reading the first line of my posts? my point is don't post that shit here if you're looking to get anywhere near that.

but look at what every other person here is saying. you don't have to take my word for it

readingrainbow.jpg

Guest Jbotattack!

Ok so give me an offer. You have yet to do that. Only say my obo price is too high. Not sure why your so vagina hurt over all this man. And really I'm not trying to argue or offend anyone just giving this forum an opportunity to get the car if wanted. Lock the thread if needed, Its not a big deal.

135.jpg

144.jpg

drive it to texas, drive this home. Will throw in new leather, and remote start/alarm.

Guest Jbotattack!

Not real at all, totally a fake car :/. Can we stick to the topic or Fuck just delete it lol this thread has more drama than a girls night out.

I don't even care anymore.