Guest Jbotattack!

Sell/Trade GX71 MMMMMMMMMk

No one here is allowed to buy this car because every owner is a gigantic faggot.

If you buy this, you will probably be banned. See also: MX73 Limo.

I dont see what everyone sees in this car? I dont think its worth much if anything more than 4k... I would only be willing to even pay that if it has the 8" diff. But nobody has really confirmed that.

Its weird how owner thinks car meet kids jaggin to his car == value.

Just because you paid a shit ton for the car doesnt make the car suddenly more valuable, just means you got fucked

i offer a pizza. it's pepperoni

might even throw in some half eaten breadsticks.

offer good until.. well, when i finish this pizza. it's a damn good pizza

I say you take the SC like was originally stated in the intro thread.

I came here to say LOL, stayed for the replies from the members and your posts are hilarious. Its almost like a different person is sitting at your computer now that you have had the car for a few months. Its like you've become Mark Arcenal the king of HellaFlush.

Only you just bought a car and are the king of HellaFail.

$8500? LOL

IF someone seriously offered you $5000 and you didn't take it you would be a retard.

IF you get your asking price somewhere that person is a retard. Like it was mentioned the price has gone up $1000 dollars everytime it gets sold.

This car is somehow magical.

When it has less miles it was sold for $6500 the first time it was posted here. that I noticed.

http://jzxproject.co...ic=6287&hl=gx71

And that wasn't the first time it was sold in the states....

Looks like you added a MADJDMTYTE bubble knob... -__-

What happened to your AMAZING PLANS for the car?

Its sad to see such a car wasted...

EDIT: Royal Saloon had the bubble knob in there 3 or 4 owners ago... nevermind

Its still funny that you opted to use the same interior pics that he took what 2 years ago? I wonder what the interior really looks like....

Like I said, drive it to Texas. Gf said she'll trade the sc for my x8, I'll take this thing and actually do real shit like cams and medium single in a vtec jz.

And Fu k you Jason I ever make ANY kinda money to blow I'm swapping the limo and drifting at the wells wearing a tux with a bunch of high society lookin teenage slurs doing cocBin the back

i'll provide the sluts. better make sure their helmet visors have dickholes cut in them or losey will flip shit.

Guest Jbotattack!

When did I ever mention anything about "Hellaflush" or me having the baddest "jdmomgrhd" or whatever you girls pull out of your vaginas. My attitude has only changed due to the retarded responses. And even still I'm gonna keep it mellow because all this is just talk from the jelly members lol TTT

your logic shields were activated the second you posted this thread, attempts at reason have been deflected with "yall just hatin, vaginas, you mad?" etc...

how about this. since i took the time to explain to you WHY you're seeing these responses, you spend 5 minutes and form a coherent statement in which you admit that you know the price is high, you don't expect to get that from any of us because we know better and standing firm on it is akin to insulting each and every single one of us. then you post some actual pictures of the car how it sits right now, so we can tell how far it has come. we have all come to the consensus that we want to know whether this car has the 8" differential, so why don't you post pics of that, and of the door tag if it exists, or whatever else can be used to determine that.

also, i think Kyle gave you a legitimate offer - the only one you've gotten here so far - so you could reply to him if you were actually serious about what you said regarding trades.

please leave the bullshit at zilvia and the salesmanship for cl, we've gone beyond establishing we ALL know what this is and what it's worth.

Guest Jbotattack!

Ignore the 8600 ok. starting fresh....... im interested in some other cars at the moment.

If someone wants to pick this up for 6500. im down no more bullshit. 5000 is too low for me right now, id rather keep it.

Guest Jbotattack!

right on, not really wanting to go through the hassle of shipping though. would rather deal with cash in person, picking up the car.

Guest Jbotattack!

Last offer on the table because i could use the dough. 5500 picked up and a pizza. Boom

Guest Jbotattack!

Never done it before, not impossible but just seems like a pain in the dick to do a deal an entire coast away. Not budging from 5500 fellas, youve jedi mind fucked me into considering this forums offers, but thats the low low.

I'll drive it from one place to the other. You guys come up with my plane ticket to FL, I can arrange pickup at the airport and meet you at whatever pizza place you pick. Raven pays my gas for the trip and I go straight through to WA, then fly back home. Boom. Done.

Guest Jbotattack!

If all I gotta do is drive the car up to the airport im down lol, sounds simple enough. lets make this happen.

two one way plane tickets and a few hundred in gas might be cheaper than transport, 5 years ago it cost $1100 to bring a car from SoCal to TX.