Guest Lofty

Lofty's Mark II Wannabe Shitbox NSFW

Guest Lofty

16094_10151277471892556_1096405242_n.jpg

Slow goddamn process cause I'm inbetween a shitty part time job and being transferred to a salary corporate office job.

579489_10151215964052556_1173010077_n.jpg

Forcing girlfriend to play with her car.

531718_10151036483627556_1880244682_n.jpg

531610_10151029566652556_2011982255_n.jpg

599605_10151028713677556_763067487_n.jpg

535747_10150833885207556_1384072408_n.jpg

548272_10150794001122556_645751809_n.jpg

and this is as it sits.

Shit on the list of faggotry is the following.

Receive overfenders.

Order new front fenders (anyone have an aftermarket stock place to buy these? If not sell me some fucking x81 one for cheap)

I'm painting the car all black, but I need to wait on getting a body kit for the bitch, cause I'm still unsure of which one I want with all the motherfucking dreamers saying "YO WE GONNA MAKE DIS SHIT SOON" and then dropping off the fucking planet, which is why this shit is pretty on hold, don't wanna end up taking it to paint/body and have someone realease a cool kit after the shit is already painted.

BC Coilovers are also on the list.

I'm probably going to end up getting it running N/A and then building a turbo kit while being able to slide it at events, because this seems the most logical to me.

I am also going to send the head to my sponsor who has done this for me on the other car.

156176_10150905721302556_1630028291_n.jpg

Probably going to have him make some throat cuts on it like the 4g63, cause this thing has a fuck ton of power for being stock turbo.

Yeah, 298AWHP on a stock turbo, that's pretty fucking good for a shit DSM motor. 28PSI, but still. Haha.

I want to go Holset with this eventually, maybe an HY35 because I dig the smaller housing with the quicker spool for more low end power. It's still a tossup to me if I want to mod a honda box for when I turbo this or if I want to go MS. Probably will end up running a honda box because I am an AEM faggot anyways.

Things that I need.

Fenders

2j ECU

Mark II lights if they aren't taxed fuckless like most of them are.

Anyone know of the cheapest place to buy FIPG?

You're missing the trim piece that goes under the lights and grill and on top of the bumper

Guest Tbone

Chuck g the guy who bought Bon Bon's orange X81 Chaser Has these trim pieces for sale,but he doesn't want to sell the trim without the head lights.Plus that shit is for a Chaser so I don't think the would work.

Who give's a fuck anyways."No fucks given" install those headlights,and grill,and rock that shit.I think they will look better than usdm factory X83 junk.Or you could always fab something up to fill the gap's.

No tbone it looks like fucking shit without it. And without a jdm bumper it'll be even worse. I'd rather have a Cressida front end on my car with how shitty that looks without that trim piece. I'd also rather have a Cressida front end on my car with how shitty x81 fenders on x83 body. My dumbass threw away my hood otherwise I'd have taken my markII clip off because of it and just rocked the 81 bumper.

Basically, half ass it and you're gonna have a faggot ass clapped out looking fanboy car. Like mine. I fucking hate it.

My chaser front didnt have teh trim. Looked gay. Also had cressida fenders, looked gay some more.

Guest Lofty

Thanks guys, You all don't want to see me build a hacked haggard x8, Nice work.

Will probably test fit, and see if I like it anyways.

Kyle, Sell me your trim piece bumper hood and fenders.

You won't do it.

No he wont, he has everything he needs to build some ridiculousness. With time padowan.

The bumper is what I'm really partial to. But I do have two sets of x83 fenders to try to hack up. Lemme look for my spare markII fenders for you. Shoot me a text to remind me. Probably in my accord.

You need to give me that grill ASAP haha.

i dont understand the cressida lights really arent that bad and deff look much better then what youve got going on right now

Guest Lofty

Im not finished with the car, nor am I afraid of buying a hood. I want a Mark II. So I'm building one.

More updates soon. Have a new job at a fortune 500 company, a hood is no big deal.

Kyle I may know someone, I will shoot him a text.

Guest Lofty

I've bumped a lot more things than uglies with this car man. Walls, firehydrants, curbs, deer, trees, an occasional metal industrial trash can full of cardboard. It happens.

I drive the fuck out of this car, that's more than a lot of JZXP can say, and I'm at peace with how much of a pile of shit it is currently, which is even more of the reason I will enjoy taking it to body and paint.