Guest Lofty

Lofty's Mark II Wannabe Shitbox NSFW

Behold.

Anyone know what I need to do to get my tach to work? I know I need to mod it, but is there a write up. Or can someone explain.

theres a pic deep in my build thread. probably around 2010. Basically 1 page back.

41449366_1884011808349426_81489691959130

Didn't work on the car today. Drove it yesterday for 30 minutes. No major problems other than it doesn't like to build more than 10PSI and hits a brick wall (doesn't seem like fuel cut, AFRs are good)

What do stock GTE's boost to?

Decided to take my Drug Runner boat out today. Was a solid day. Shift interrupter took a shit and killed spark for a good 20 mins so I had to fix it while 13mph winds were blowing my ass into docks.

Got rid of boost cut. I think I am blowing out spark now. What do you guys think for gap? IIRC im one plug colder than factory. 
Also I was wondering this. I asked a few people about it already.

Based off my shit math-- if I am pulling -30% - -35% of fuel out globally... if I put e85 in the car and zero out my fuel tables, do you think I'd be in a better spot for tuning?
As in the least amount of fuel I have to pull or change the better. I thought you needed 30%ish more fuel with E85. My car has full stainless braided lines and an aftermarket stainless fuel filter. 

What do you think would happen if I just drained the pump and went e85. I'd probably have an easier time tuning hey?