Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aratz

1jz n/a + auto trans

Guest Aratz

motor out of my 92 JZX90 Cresta Tourer S. I'll have it pulled on Sunday for whoever to come pick up, or have picked up.

really makes me angry that I have to part this shit just because everyone has their wallet shoved so far up their ass this year.

1JZ n/a

auto transmission

85,000 kms on both

wiring harness + computer

HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME? :hammer:

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

Guest Aratz

make me a fair offer, its not costing me anything to sit for a bit. and shipping will be at buyers expense so yeah sure.

You're angry because no one wants to buy a WRECKED na auto car? Let's see, you have a car in poor condition with an undesirable drivetrain. WTF did you think was gonna happen? If you wanna make a missile out of it, sell the fucking engine, ziptie whatever fucking headlights are cheapest on kajiji that day (f250 ones would be fucking rad) then bungee cord the rest of the shit together! Jesus fucking Christ! Have you not seen daigos 90?!

You're angry you have to part it, I'm angry you're such a pussy you can't figure out how to missile a beat 90! Hell, willing to bet a Nigger rigged clutch pedal and a standard behind the 1j with 2jzge na/t parts would bolt right up.

And before you say "then buy it", I'm in America so I fucking can't. Stop taking a god damn missile gift horse for granted. Faggot.

Oh, and way to ruin your other 90 by making it look like a fucking tangerine. At least my fruity ass x had some fucking character.

Guest Aratz

whoa... why so serious up in this bitch Kyle? I'm laughing at how much time it took you to write that, backspace, and fix it to make it look more badass to everyone else here. Everyone else can see that i couldn't give a fuck about it and its junk in my backyard. I'm doesn't ACTUALLY make me angry that i have to part it. But seems it is making you angry... Why are you so angry Kyle? Did you have a tough day? Are the kids at school making fun of your stupid hair and faggot like features? Are you angry that you can't have it? Or let alone afford it? Are you angry that you found out that you can't actually use your own tears for lube? Fill us in Kyle, we are here for you.

PS, You no read no good. You're directing me to sell the drivetrain out of it, in my drivetrain for sale thread. **** Stupidity level 1,000,000 **** yay kyle!

i got my 2JZGE for 500, this is a 1JZGE.. so 250?

really makes me angry that I have to part this shit just because everyone has their wallet shoved so far up their ass this year.

so you're not angry?

I'm angry for a lot of reasons. Last night was because I read your multiple for sale posts about this particular car and it's parts, an that you have zero clue how to utilize any of them.

An NA 1j is good for pushing old Japanese people around. Thats it.

Completely useless in every other way.

Better off making it into a coffee table.

But then you'd have to ultimately explain that its not a turbo jay zee.

So you may as well take that unbelievably ugly giant tangerine and run it into the side of a mountain. Because you wont be able to sell that now either.

Guest Aratz

1JZGE. Looks to be sold before it even came out of the car anyway, but thanks for your gracious words of encouragement everyone! :)

I'm starting to get angry now because I accidentally tried to read this thread.

So I came to say this.

You are retarded sir. Please die in a fire. Thanks.