JZXProject
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gameface

JZX110 EWD/PIN OUT

Guest gameface

After much searching I've come up with a few leads for JZX110 EWD... however everything leads to dead links/topics with no responses, or a dude with a s12 asking about the same thing. Although I am waiting on someone who supposedly has the diagrams.I'm not 100% confident in it.

I've found a full ecu pin out from a jzx110 that seems to match the other partial pin out that can easily be found on the net. Which is enough to get me by but it would be a little easier with a diagram, at least it would be nice to have.

I haven't bought the engine yet but I'm trying to gather information to see how plausible it is going the cheaper route with an AUTO TRANS engine... which are the more common ones too.

The ecu that comes with the potential engine is 89661-2A060.

This is the pinout I found on some russian website. Seems to match with jzx110 auto ecu pin pictures of a ecu with the same part number as I mentioned.

JZX1101jz-gte1.jpg

I think it would be good to gather a bit of information on these newer engines because they'll become more common.

Thanks.

Note: pin out image is easier to read if you download then zoom.

in russia, wire diagrams pin-u-out

har har

drink vodka

Guest gameface

I have a bunch of diagrams in russian but no pinout. wa a

Could I get them off you?

Found a better pin out that looks like it matches the auto ecu but including the grey wide connector.

jzx110-3-1-1.jpg

Guest gameface

Looks similar, I saw some people claiming you can use 2jz electronics on the 1jz.... but why.

Anyway happy to say I got ahold of some russian jzx110 diagrams from some russian dude on another forum. A lot easier to read than Japanese anyway. Its in pdf form, I'll try attaching it hopefully everyone with one is cool with that.

1jzgte_jzx110_ecu.pdf

People use the IS/gs 2j electronics on the 110 and vvti 2jzgte to keep the car legal in applicable states in the applicable cars like IS/GS. I'd honestly try to find a 100 vvti engine or soarer. Fuck that drive by wire and fuck the obd2 style electronics. X100/z30 vvti are "dumb" ecus and let you go a long way into fooling them via piggybacks. Less shit to go wrong, less shit to throw you into "limp mode"

Guest gameface

I actually decided on a jzx100 chaser engine not because of electrical or whatever, it was just complete with solid compression so I bought it. Hopefully the x110 stuff helps someone! x100 stuff is easy to find but the diagrams are japanese.

Faggot, its one of the first results on google when you search for jzx100 diagrams and doesn't need to be mentioned.

Also jzx100 hand written pin designations on paper is not= jzx110 diagrams.

Frank is a good guy. Not really a jzx "friend of ours" type, more like "friend of mine" type guy. He drifts the shit outta his sc, is willing to help anybody, and knows well about the vvti. Let him make it. You guys know I wouldn't vouch for a real queer.

No, we took it down when we seen you coming.........

And if you PM me, all I will do is send you dick pictures.