Guest andrew elener

Hi all I'm looking for parts for a 1994 JZX90 MarkII,

Hood

headlights

A/C Bezel

Driveshaft

marker signals from the front of each fender

or any info where I can purchase these items would be great thanks Andy

did you not hear back from Aratz about his part out?

why haven't you intro'd? this forum is for x owners, if you have an x we want to know you. post an intro or risk being banned.

Guest andrew elener

Hi i'm Andrew I have a JXZ90 Mark II which I'm currently building up to for the purpose of street use & track drifting with any luck it should be running by the end of the year with a 2JZ and a bog turbo looking at 4-500RWHP.

Aratz did get back to me but unfortunately he has nothing but a driveshaft that requires repair.

Guest Aratz

Hey i just looked thru my car again, i have a left front headlight and corner marker (not fender marker), but im not sure if it is compatible with MK2... i haven't tried in the past. but if you think it might work, its for sale.

also for the driveshaft, you could maybe get a carrier bearing cheaper from some place like rockauto? have you looked around? the driveshaft still works it just knocks in the joint under high torque.

Guest Skitzo

I have series 1 headlights for sale. Good condition. I'm in Aus though, so postage may be a bit of a bitch. Happy to send though.