NC_Mx83

FS: 02 Tacoma headunit, AMP, Pioneer door speakers

$200 + shipping and paypal

$130 shipped

This fits into the Cressida console perfectly and looks 100% factory. All wiring is plug and play. I did have a matching set of Pioneer 6.5" speakers but used them in my wifes car. This set up sounded 100x better than stock cressida. The matching Pioneer 6.5" rear speakers cost about $50 bucks online.

- 2002 Tacoma CD headunit with Amplifier

- Pioneer 5.25" TS-G1341R 130w door speakers,

- rear speaker pig tails.

- poly dash speakers from late 92 mx83. the last cressidas had there upgraded dash speakers, the rest were paper crap

stereo_all.jpg
headunit.jpg

tweeters_zps3d51063b.jpg

$50 shipped
Modded center console to hold 3 52mm gauges. Gauges and climate control unit not included
console.jpg

bump after 10 months.... forgot I still had this. let it go cheap to a good home. stereo sounds VERY CLEAR, stealth factory look stereo option, 100% plug and play

That raises an interesting query. I wonder if any of the Scion/other new models with iPod/iPhone/bluetooth connectivity are plug and play with full functionality. I hate having wires all over the place. MORE THAN ANYTHING. I'm thinking of coming up with a snazzy way to mount my phone up and out of the way, in landscape mode, with no exposed wires.

Anyone?

Jason- in short, no, they make thin in a funky din and a half size, and too wide for any standard din or double din pocket. Also, they look cheesy as fuck

Fuck I need this pretty bad as I was kinda drunk and lost my stereo face...

120 shipped for ALL the stereo stuff WTF?!

Headunit, amp, pioneer door speakers, poly tweeters jumpers for rear speakers. Everything works like factory. Plug and play

Need cash and space in the garage..