Sign in to follow this  
Guest bgjustin360

Camshaft postion sensor and crack postion sensor

Guest bgjustin360

What should the voltage reading be on a cam postion sensor And a crack postion sensor when I turn over my car?? And would these sensors make it so my car die in boost?? I have no spark Or do you think ecu?? I smelled the ecu and looked in side seemed to be fine so what's the reading on those sensors of any other ideas?? I checked the map and th ignitor with my buddy's soo those arnt it. But I can't use his ecu cause he's 2jz. And my car is an mx83 with a 1jzgte

Guest THUG

how do you get your car to boost if you have you have no spark? Your story doesn't make sense.

Unless you were driving one day, boosted, and then your car died and now you have no spark?

How are you checking for no spark.?

And its the CRANK angle sensor. Not Crack, which is something you might be on, and you might want to stop.

Guest bgjustin360

I was driving and it died now no spark. And took the coil pack off with a spark plug in it and turned it over

My crack position sensor tells me my neighbors got 2 for $30. My duplex is up at the end of the month, you'd be happy there.

Consult mk4 supra tsrm for ohm specs for these sensors

Also, you haven't said whether you've verified your ignition system even has 12v

Sign in to follow this