Guest Jspec603

WTB: W58 Shifter Assembly

Guest Jspec603

Looking for a shifter assembly for a W58 out of an MKIII Supra. Yes I have called my local junkyards. Yes I have checked craigslist. Yes I have been checking Ebay. Nada :unsure:.

Short and the sweet of it. Found a W58 on CL semi local to me, very reasonable price. Drive 2 hrs to get it... broken shifter, broken reverse sensor, missing bell housing. Now the bell housing and sensor are not a biggie. Going 1uz anyways, and the sensors are cheap and very readily available. Figured it was still for the money to pick it up, didn't realize the shifter assembly was going to be such a cunt to find. Also, I'd rather not spend $260 for the Beech short shifter thing. Toyotaoverstockparts.com has the full assembly for $145 new old stock, but would like to see if I can snag a used one first.

Halp a brotha out! B)

Tom

I have one. It was $60 shipped to me. I haven't used it.

Guest Jspec603

Jason sorry man, I ended up getting one local. Was just waiting on this kid to get it to me. Thanks a ton for the offer tho man!

locker up!

I dont get it. I see this shifter threads pop up once in while. WHat are people doing with these things???

No idea what the other clowns are doing. I bought this one cause some ass hacked my original one down into the SOGi "short" shifter before me getting it. I just decided to get brand new from Toyota. Hopefully that helps it shift slightly less worse.