Sign in to follow this  
Guest gmd

A few things going on with (re)build

Guest gmd

The car i bought has a aem wideband in it. While driving and letting off gas and coasting it will go from 13ish and way to the right to - - Which I am assuming it is leaning out? It goes through a lot of gas. so I am assuming i need a way to manage fuel as some suggest that it did have it at one point and now it does not. (it being white ravens car?)

Another is it has tons upon tons of black soot that comes out on start up with a shit ton of condensation over night. Car sits in garage. I am assuming the cat is clogged, and exhaust needs to be cleaned to make sure its not something else. It does it every time and annoying as shit. I am only assuming it is this way due to the way it use to run. And it is not oily either.

I took a look at the B+ plug on the ecu side and not really sure what I am looking at. it was spliced and nothing was loose.

Also alternator isnt charging.. not sure whats up with that. I need to find how everything is suppose to be wired for a 2jge into a 89. Cause there is a bigger white wire going down to a smaller wire for the plug on the alternator. Which I would assume all bigger wires would go to the alt peg.

Gtfo noob

Guest gmd

:mellow: aight, well you told me to look at the plug. I did not see anything wrong with it.

the alt plug.

540494_10150882948843693_191909199_n.jpg

not sure which wires are to go to what, but those seem to be thick wires for such a small plug. Sorry i am a noob to toyota. B) though i do see how you got so many post counts now lol

Sign in to follow this