Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lofty

Wheel Well Harness

Guest Lofty

I fit some gangster donk ass fucking ugly hideous 18s on as opposed to my 17x9s.

How do you run the wheel well harness through the engine bay? I can't seem to figure it out. Does it disconnect in cabin or at the fuse box. It seems it didn't disconnect at the fuse box.

Thanks.

guy try harder the passenger side just unplugs from the abs crap and pulls through and the other side just take the fuse box apart

use a hammer

323011_10151243491635254_1339838774_o.jpg

331174_10151243492445254_1415820614_o.jpg

Guest Lofty

Thank you, that was exactly the picture I wanted to see. I'm dumb. I thought you ran it through the bay. Whoops.

Sorry for the dumb question.

i run mine through the bay... because where the harness comes out of the firewall is where it rubbed so it was just easier for me to run them through the bay

if you notice i pulled mine back and through the side of the little cage there. no tires gonna get through there ;)

but through the bay IS a good idea too.

Guest Lofty

Haha. I started to rub through. I think Ill steal your idea Stephen. Thanks for the replies!

Guest swim

I pulled mine back, routed it through the cage, made a notch in the lip there with an angle grinder, hammered it up, ran the harness above the lip, hammered the lip up, hammered the cage in, hammered some more shit, pretty much hammered a radius around the wheel well to try and get as much clearance as possible.

fa82c5c2af7b11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

the result of all of that is you can lay pan before you rub tire up there

Sign in to follow this