Sign in to follow this  
beaulieu

what engine for a mx83

I have an stock 89 Cressida. Any info for what engine I should swap into my car? I want to avoid major mods if possible. Im not going to drift or race but I really like this car and want to upgrade.Im a certified Honda M/c mechanic so I have some skills but want to go the easiest route. I hear the 1jz is a drop in but how about the wiring harness? Any help would be appreciated. Might even sell one of my GSXR 1000's and pay a shop to have the work done for me. Thanks in advance....Mark

yeah, and they made a turbo version so its definitely fast.

put a 4age in it

Lada VAZ 415. It's a wankel rotary... Made by Lada... In Russia... In the 1980s... IT IS THE BEST MOTOR EVER MADE. EVER!

Wait, sorry, the VAZ 311 is the good one. The single rotor version...

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

80's model chevy 305... Tons of power, super reliable. Just rachet strap it to your struts and steering rack. Only like 5 wires needed.

Damn Was told theres some haters here...I should of been more direct. I have a stock 89. Its already got a 7m in it. I was wondering what would be easiest out of the 1 jz or 2 jz. Dont need someone to tell me how to do it.JUst what would be easier.And less of a headache. If ur gunna hate on me go ahead...dosent bother me.Just know theres gotta be some cool folks around here. And no Im not a TRoll. Thanks in Advance...MArk

^^Please someone put this in their x8

Although I you are required to have that awesome ZZtop beard too.

Guest swim

I heard you can get a bellhousing to get a smallblock mopar to bolt to a r154 so fuckin do that shit you pussy

Fuck that diesel, there are airplane 24 cylinders that make that power and are half that size.

Sign in to follow this