TougeCrameryRollinNice

x8 largus sway bars F + R sold

hey remember me, well i am completely done with my attempt at building a cressida and i am selling my rare as hell largus sway bars. if anyone is interested i can post pictures. i want 700.oo cold american dollars for these, thats what i paid, and thats about what i need to build my rear end for my 86 . ...all hating is welcome have a nice day.

Guest DuaxMachine

LoL, I already know what they look like.

(as I know what most of the Largus bars look like)

Cheap price.

Hey faggot, you live near me, you sell those to me at half price or else I let Gordon butt-fuck you.

Guest DuaxMachine

If I buy them Mo, $700 will be half price.

The last front I bought out of Japan cost me about $435.

Stop being a Jew, and buy the guy's bars.

Shalom..........

Guest Tbone

Hey tougecrameryrollingbuttplug sell me your roof wing.100 plus shipping to Vancity.

I aint a jew, I know for sure nobody will buy them at that price whether he or you likes it or not. I bought my 4Runner for $40,000 back in 2002, will somebody today give me $40,000 for it with 270,000 miles and shit tons of abuse today? FUCK NO!

Im not from Pakistan, I'm Arabian you turd nugget. Half price + Goat for them swaybars.

Guest DuaxMachine

What is the going price of a goat these days ?

Might be worth it, I wouldn't mow the lawn.

goooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrd my frien gord gord pull the teet.

Guest DuaxMachine

I'd make something to do it........

7M powered milking machine.

You all say they suck anyway.

a 7m teet puller?!?!?! what so it can throw a rod and contaminate all this sweet gord milk with black 7m slipped bearing oil. don't make me laugh....

knock knock...... who's there.......a 7m motor.

I LOL'd.

do you take monopoly moneys. i got a fat stack of 500 bills. pass go and you got your 7

if you can just put your monopoly moneys into your paypal account and put 700.00 dollars in the send money box and click send to tougecrameryrollinnice then yes, you could say i do take monopoly moneys....

Well look who's back.

Figured you'd come around when you needed to sell some over priced things after you'd moved on to the next bandwagon...

i actually really want these. but i got tons of other shit to pay off first...

i hate priorities.

still 4 sale........... 700.oo usd is the best price im gonna do. plus S&H to whatever part of the world you live in.... also you could pick em' up in real life if your local norcal scum and not have to pay shipping..

Comes with brackets and bushings.

These will put a big smile on your face & will cause your dick to end up in emotionally damaged girls mouths and then they will clean all your dishes and make you a sandwich.

Don't be a faggot and act interested and then low ball me and then never respond. read the replies, people want these, they are a very desirable part, not something you should trade for some poor offset rims.

Did they put a big smile on your face when they were sitting there collecting dust while you failed at making a Cressida work, which btw is prob one of the easiest most straight forward Jz swaps around?

At least big Toepfer got to drive one boosted. Sure your antics were funny, but you're still a dick sucking faggot who sold his project to an s chassis faggot who put your engine in an s chassis.

these sway bars are the dinosaure equivelant to a ceolacanth! are you haten'n on ceolacanths. so your other options are austrailian double sway bar sadness or considerably more expensive daft inovations sway bars.

selling your cressida = dick sucking faggot

having a tokyo drift avatar = massive colossol douche bag

getting a cartoon network meatwad tattoo = poor desicion

You still fail. You sold your X chassis because you couldn't handle it and bought a Chassis you can build out of a Sunday morning newspaper ad. It's called going back to your roots. You suck dick and try to cover it up. Nobody is going to pay you that much for that garbage and for a fraction of the price, we got other options that make the same gains. Just face it, you're full of fail and you'll never sell these things. You can't even sell them to Gordo. He'll probably give you 200 bucks for both because you suck. Shit, Daft bought front and rear Largus swaybars for his Cressida for $350 not to long ago. Might as well send them off to a scrap yard because you're wasting your time.